Thread: Ankari gen ninja change?

Ankari gen ninja change?

Played my fixer today, and used to be able to solo any gen, any level no problem. Q /afk and just let my 4 hots run to keep me alive if i got nuked.

I got a 227 ankari gen today, and they spawn honor guards with this....

You were attacked with nanobots from Honor Guard - Ilari'Uri for 6115 points of poison damage.
    Honor Guard - Ilari'Uri forces your NCU to run Virobot strike...
    Dark Kin available.
    You were attacked with nanobots from Honor Guard - Ilari'Uri for 5440 points of poison damage.

This happened roughly every 10-15 seconds, no where near enough time for me to spam GPM and keep my nano up to do it all over again.

I literally dont ever remember being nuked or hit by them at all before this current patch. What gives?
    Wake me up when West Athen is full of tl7 pvp again!!

Happens occasionally, one of the few times I enjoy having my enforcer around for a ground raid rather than my shade or MA.

I've had similar when farming with my Crats. It's just absolutely nuts sometimes but on the other hand it's quite fun to actually need to work at it for once instead of mostly afk'ing

/shrug
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Thanks for the replies, I guess i must have been lucky enough in the past for it not to happen.

I guess its a little lesson to learn for me hehe.
    Wake me up when West Athen is full of tl7 pvp again!!

I had some "fun" ql261 Honor Guards the other day while doing a ground raid on my Shade. It made me seriously work for my *awesome* loot of 4x Overheated Compilers, and nothing else.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Those 261 Honor Guards are a real terror. Least they aren't spawned from Ilari Gens, depressing farmers the moment it spawns.
    Main: Mangopants
    Alts: Disipation, Mangofuzz, Mangolaise, Mongopants, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Played my fixer today, and used to be able to solo any gen, any level no problem. Q /afk and just let my 4 hots run to keep me alive if i got nuked.

I got a 227 ankari gen today, and they spawn honor guards with this....

You were attacked with nanobots from Honor Guard - Ilari'Uri for 6115 points of poison damage.
    Honor Guard - Ilari'Uri forces your NCU to run Virobot strike...
    Dark Kin available.
    You were attacked with nanobots from Honor Guard - Ilari'Uri for 5440 points of poison damage.

This happened roughly every 10-15 seconds, no where near enough time for me to spam GPM and keep my nano up to do it all over again.

I literally dont ever remember being nuked or hit by them at all before this current patch. What gives?
    This has been this way since AI came out, as a fixer I would think you would have figured out by now that snaring ankari pets = win.

When soloing the fun thing is that the gen seem to differ between QL 244 up to 264 (and it's minions as well). Which looks like a 10 to 20 % increase of lvl 220. The upper QL realy hurts sometimes :P Also noticed the hacker gets more nukes in with a few patches ago. (This advy resting NR is let's say 2.5k NR and 1k aad). and the nukeing does hurt from time to time.

That's most odd, as it's always been a ql227 Gen for a lvl220 Solo city raid, and I haven't noticed a change since merge or patch in that regard.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I also have yet to see any other Ql of Gen on a solo 220 farm raid. The only time that level ever changes is when other Org members are in the city afaik.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Zwelgje View Post
    When soloing the fun thing is that the gen seem to differ between QL 244 up to 264 (and it's minions as well). Which looks like a 10 to 20 % increase of lvl 220. The upper QL realy hurts sometimes :P Also noticed the hacker gets more nukes in with a few patches ago. (This advy resting NR is let's say 2.5k NR and 1k aad). and the nukeing does hurt from time to time.
    Pretty sure this only applies to the hacker's level. Gen level doesn't range within a level range like the hackers and like others have mentioned, is only affected by the number of org members in city
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Quote Originally Posted by cybertron View Post
    Pretty sure this only applies to the hacker's level. Gen level doesn't range within a level range like the hackers and like others have mentioned, is only affected by the number of org members in city
    Sorry about that, was indeed talking about the Hacker lvl.

As a fellow MP I have to say I never suffered such problems. Cha gens on the other hand...
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

I do remember some 260ish honour guards when I was soloing a city raid on my shade a long while back, they tore me up pretty badly but I ran off using my spirit. Had to kite em all over the city later and use my neut Soli SB to root the honour guards way away from the CT lol.