Thread: Missing Additional Slots ?

Missing Additional Slots ?

One of my accounts only has 10 character slots - paid up/active - others all have 12. Anyone else having this issue?

And - tried to report from game launcher "support" button - it allows entry of information and crashes when you try to send.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

No issues for me, the support button works for me aswell.

-shrug-
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Utopian,

Did the account in question have at least one toon on it before the patch? I had this issue on Test Live, but it was with a veteran account that I had not moved any toons to before the database dump FC used to populate Test Live. I started a toon on it before the patch hit Live server and received my 12 character slots just fine.

Aoine

Yes and FC responded the next day and corrected the issue. No response as to the "what happened", but since it did happen to one of my four accounts, I would recommend everyone check theirs closely to make sure the right number of slots are listed.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau