Thread: GMI Issues

GMI Issues

Some of the newly yesdropped items aren't showing up in the GMI searches (eve of evening star, ring of computing) and after depositing Reactive Armor it shows up in shop inventory as Unknown with no icon. Working as intended?
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Funcom employee

We are looking into the GMI issues with regard to the recently updated items. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Not on topic ... but ..

xxx: i dont get it why u didnt remove the "nodrop" on some important stuffs
    xxx: like nomad armors / lya pads / EOE
    xxx: mystical shirts
    Gyhx: Gotta bug Genele about that stuff :P
    Gyhx: That's all on her.

So .. wtb Genele .. to harras ) to take care of thoose things ))

Yeah nomad/lya/mystical would all be better as yes drop (atleast better than say carlo)
    Emergenzee Level 220 'Trustworthy' Doctor
    Circle of Notum

These items were special events such as Halloween, and birthday drops. (EoE, Mystical tights noted exceptions here). Were I running a company that gives these items only during those "special events" times, Id be leaving them nodrop in the hopes you'll be sure to sign back up at the given time

Can't get EVERYTHING for free folks... Be here for these events and get your stuff

Just saying
    Last edited by Cariadast; May 6th, 2013 at 17:00:59. Reason: missed the tights

GMI for these items seems to be working now. I love that you fixed this without downtime!
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Useful Controller Recompiler Unit Old 1QL CRU

Appears as Unknown for me. Could you fix it? ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Cariadast View Post
    These items were special events such as Halloween, and birthday drops. (EoE, Mystical tights noted exceptions here). Were I running a company that gives these items only during those "special events" times, Id be leaving them nodrop in the hopes you'll be sure to sign back up at the given time

Can't get EVERYTHING for free folks... Be here for these events and get your stuff

Just saying
    How is that a freebie? Do you know how expensive those items would be people will still want to come around for a chance at "special events"

for example look at chapmans
    Emergenzee Level 220 'Trustworthy' Doctor
    Circle of Notum

lya sangi would be dirt cheap... I have 20 pairs on my alts... And god knows I only need maybe one ql300 and maybe some at lower levels.... Its along the lines of boc... Special gear you get for social status.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

If you only want lya's/nomad(/boc) for social status you're doing it wrong :P

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3