Thread: Is the cru change

Is the cru change

effect all those that are in our bags?

The amount of Controller Recompiler Units have been drastically reduced. Quality levels which are not 25%, 50% 75% or 100% have now been broken and turned Nodrop to increase the readability of the Market search results. Broken CRU can be repaired by using a Nano Programming Interface. It is also possible to combine CRU to create larger % valued CRU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sempermalus View Post
    effect all those that are in our bags?

The amount of Controller Recompiler Units have been drastically reduced. Quality levels which are not 25%, 50% 75% or 100% have now been broken and turned Nodrop to increase the readability of the Market search results. Broken CRU can be repaired by using a Nano Programming Interface. It is also possible to combine CRU to create larger % valued CRU.
    srsly?
    yes doh its been talked about for a while
    you have to repair all your non 25-50-75-100%
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

b4 you ask: they get bumped to the next allowed ql
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

1QLs are nodrop now but 25%
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

good that i have a stack of 451x ql 28 cru, it got bumped to 50 tho a lot of repairing needed o,O

Ekarona: My ql1's doesnt tradeskill. So you sure they can be made into ql25 nodrops?

Did a level 200 RK mission and got a ql 100 CRU from the boss, was that possible before? Thought only lower qls dropped that way.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    Ekarona: My ql1's doesnt tradeskill. So you sure they can be made into ql25 nodrops?
    Ql1s from before patch are now nodrop ql25s. No need to tradeskill those, can use them directly
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    Nope, they are worth 25 now I believe. But on other hand they can be made to 50QL yes drops.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Thanks FunCom!

I would like to thank you FunCom for they have demonstrated caution and foresight. Amazing, isn't it?

Even if you were lazy such as your truly and left the CRU on your mules, I actually had quite a pleasant surprise.

Fixing the CRUs seem to have no actual TS requirement. So even a lvl 1 mule can do it.
    ----------------------------
    Showing why AO forum is not to be trusted - on S10 inflation

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Multiple players in my org can make 200-300m maybe even 400m depending on lucky drops in 2 hours of farming the place. If you cannot see this as being an issue, then I don't know how to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    Did a level 200 RK mission and got a ql 100 CRU from the boss, was that possible before? Thought only lower qls dropped that way.
    I was doing team missions with smaller toons ....

My toon, when she was 18 rolled team missions and got a 50% CRU on one out of three missions she rolled. Same toon rolled more team missions today, but now she is 26 ... she rolled three and has done two of them and these missions the boss dropped 100% CRU's for both missions she has finished so far.

Thank you Funcom!

Aoine

gl 59 team mish with 4 in team gives about 150% /mish. Dunno if it fc's plan, but yeah its pritty easy get cru nowadays.