Thread: IRRK: Corrupted Souls and the repeated attacks on Borealis

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK: Corrupted Souls and the repeated attacks on Borealis

IRRK: Corrupted Souls and the repeated attacks on Borealis
    May 2nd, 29487 - [Global]

Borealis was once again under siege this morning from Corrupted Souls. As each body fell, a corrupted soul rose in it's place. Attacking the people who had once run to that person's aid. The city has recently seen an increased and almost unrelenting assault from these and the monks from The Temple of the Three Winds.

While most people reported that the Corrupted Souls had a similar likeness to the inhabitants of the Inner Sanctum, some were convinced they took on the appearance of the recently deceased.

Since Sunday, Borealis has suffered repeated and numerous attacks from these. While we at IRRK have received word from FJRK that this could be a sinister plot on behalf of Omni-Tek to help clear the clans out of Borealis. There is evidence to point otherwise.

A brief visit from a group of young metaphysicists in training on Sunday afternoon saw them attacked during a barrage of Corrupted Souls and one individual dragged off and transported away by two High Exarchs.

Karriann Primm, is now presumed MIA.

We have attempted to contact the Temple in the mean time, but with no answer.

During times such as these, there may be a certain amount of concern in the city. I would like to re-assure all citizens of Borealis that Omni-Pol, and other Omni-Tek departments are doing the upmost to keep the city safe.

If you see something su****ious, report it immediately.

Omni-Tek protects!
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    During times such as these, there may be a certain amount of concern in the city. I would like to re-assure all citizens of Borealis that Omni-Pol, and other Omni-Tek departments are doing the upmost to keep the city safe.

If you see something su****ious, report it immediately.

Omni-Tek protects!
    Ah yes, just like when Omni-pol stood there and watched unsanctioned slaughter of Clan Civilians by Unicorn forces near the grid entrance in Borealis.

I feel safer already .
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

There's no such thing as an innocent Clan; the Unicorn forces were simply removing the trash from the city and in so doing did everyone a favour, so no intervention was required.

Kill a Clan today, be happy tomorrow!

TOM "HOLLOWPOINT" HARKING :

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't referring to Omni-Tek Armed Forces' most Elite Operations unit as trashmen punishable by [more] marks against your permanent record?
    Last edited by Trousers; May 4th, 2013 at 17:59:15. Reason: Formatting

Hollowpoint... I'm surprised you're not in a correction facility, or would you like me to arrange that for you? Tell me, how's life treating you in the gutter with your bottle of cheap beer?

Anyway, in this case you're wrong. You know that's not what I was implying and I would hope any correction officer who sees it would have the capacity to also recognise what I was actually saying.

As for my record, don't even dare try to insinuate I have a bad one when I have yours on my screen right now; should I start railing some of these out to the public, Tom?
    Last edited by Agentcora; May 2nd, 2013 at 23:22:27.

Omni-Tek protects, the citizens of Borialis have nothing to fear.

The only thing you should fear, is fear itself. Clans can help you with that!

HOLLOWPOINT (cont.):

You want to cuff me, Cora? Maybe give me a thorough frisking too? It’s a lot less than I usually do with a lady on Saturday night, but for you I think I’ll make an exception.

I don’t have to make insinuations about your record, either. The difference between your record and mine is that I don’t hide my past behind OTPC propaganda and boot licking.
    Last edited by Trousers; May 4th, 2013 at 16:25:59.

You disgust me... I'd much rather have you scanned and shot so I could have you reclaim in a cell; less touching involved that way.

My past is full of success and commendations, with nothing to hide; yours is a trail of criminal convictions and failures.

Now i suggest you drop this, before i have one of Director Pourais' colleagues come and have a chat with you for showing disregard to a Police Officer, and by extension the law itself.

@Hollowpoint: I'm travelling this season; if you should get into a scrape with Omi-Pol I would be happy to send you a key to my apartment until the trouble blows over.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll