Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your Voice - May

Regarding rebalance,
    Is its main goal to balance professions in team environments like raids and towers
    or solo content like farming and duels?

and secondly, at what level of gear will the "balance" defined?
    will it be assume characters wearing full set of CSS+alphas or ql200 sided carbs and 200-240 symbs?
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    Regarding rebalance,

secondly, at what level of gear will the "balance" defined?
    will it be assume characters wearing full set of CSS+alphas or ql200 sided carbs and 200-240 symbs?
    Good question
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I'm not 100% sure this is the right forum to post this, but it has been ask before in a different section with no response from FC.

The weapons (Kuma-Tonfa) right and left have a Max Beneficial Skill of only 2600, while all other Xan weapons are 2750 MBS.

I'm guessing this is an oversite by FC and not by design?

And when will it be adjusted to reflect the MBS of all the other Xan weapons?

I know this questions are most likely not to be choosen but i want to throw it anyway (great system by the way, choosing questions that are not too unfordable to awnser. very good attempt to appear open but still censoring enough so you can't make a fool of yourself)

The engine upgrade, the rebalance and the new player experience are in development quite some time now and i would like to know what to expect from them. What measures have been taken to ensure a consistent quality of the "expansions" over that long time and that many changes in the staff.

One time in that long period there has been some talking about a re-release on steam. Any news on that except for: "We are working on it", "Soon" and "When its done"?

I am an old subscriber with 2 Accounts, a few 220 and some lowbie twinks and lowbie experiments. What does AO have to offer that would make me resubscribe and what changes are on the agenda that would make me resubscribe in the future.

nothing³
    Last edited by Garremp; May 10th, 2013 at 10:30:20.

Any plans to integrate mechs more into the game, by making it possible to upgrade them through separate gear tab? Maybe introduce different types of mechs, heal, shield, dps. Mech missions etc.

Any plans to remove mechs from the game?
    Dragocz RK1

Quote Originally Posted by salamander123 View Post
    Any plans to integrate mechs more into the game, by making it possible to upgrade them through separate gear tab? Maybe introduce different types of mechs, heal, shield, dps. Mech missions etc.

Yeah, I would like this aswell.

We have seen pictures and video of what the water will look like in AO. However, we have not seen what lava, those green toxic waste pools, water falls and rivers will look like with the engine. When can we see some screen shots of those?
    Last edited by MachSchau; May 14th, 2013 at 03:02:12.

This: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=605738

Please. I'd offer you real monies but you already get that.

Toon Names

Paid subscribers now have 2-4 extra character slots per account. Before I roll a new toon, I check to see if the name I wish to use is taken by doing a !whois so I can roll my toon and I'm good to go. The problem these days is that it seems the database isn't updated with all the "saved" names until said person actually logs in. I understand FC wanting to save previously existing names for prior customers that you are hoping may come back. However is there some way, besides getting to the name the toon screen and blindly typing in names, that I can find this out? This is incredibly frustrating as I think I am all set....only to find out that I'm not. -.-
    Thanks.

Do a !whoisall <name> then, if your bot has that command.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Or check auno.

My set of questions for this month:
    1) is there a special nerf just for the rifle template (or is it perhaps agent specific) in effect because the dam and crit seems low (or atleast the feeling is that it's low) for endgame toons/weapons.
    2) is there a special cap for AC in effect after a specific amount (something like the FA bullet calculations after a secific amount of damage and the remaining bullets still to hit are halfed in dam etc. etc.).
    3) Who of FC is currently working (even partially) on AO and what are there roll's ---> Ingame group picture would be sufficient
    4) Can you post a paper napkin drawn roadmap for AO's future things to come?
    5) Could there be an update of the wikipedia discription on the topic about " Rubi-Ka" ... There's non atm... I'm lost..

GL

I didnt read all of the previous questions, but:

Are there any plans to look at alternative pricing of AO (life-sub, free but micro transactions, comparable prices compared to peers)?
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Hello. Here's my only question :

Even after hours of reading Funcom's financial report from 2004 to now, i'd couldn't figure out how much exactly is Anarchy Online's :
    - all inclusive (servers, salaries, offices, etc) COST*
    - all inclusive (adds, subscription, etc) INCOME*
    - comparative (Dfall, Conan, S. World) PERCENT* (for FC)
    Could you please publish these for me (and the community) ?
    *getting these numbers year per year, if possible, would be much appreciated.*
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Even though i really like the mission terminals, are there any plans to actively put more NPC missions, i really enjoy the newbie missions for omni that force you to explore the different cities and what not
    There he is !
    Where ?
    There !
    What, behind the leet ?
    It is the leet !
    You silly Sod.
    What?
    You got us all worked up.
    Well, thats no ordinary leet !
    Ohh.
    That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on !
    You tit! I soiled my armour I was so scared!
    Look, that leet's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

It has been mentioned somewhere if I remember correctly, that the rebalance is delayed, but that some nano changes may/will make it into upcoming patches.

My question is this, are there any plans to either add Parry/Riposte to the Composite Physical nano and/or add a nano for lower level MA's to buff these two skills (something lower than Return Attack)? There are a variety of MA attacks that require these skills, but no buffs available other than the individual expertise ... that I can find anyways.

Thanks,

Aoine

It's frustrating to see questions like "What's in the CoH Chest" and "Why does development take so long" as these give developers an opportunity to answer these with redundant statements rather than having to tackle the more serious questions.

Whilst we all eagerly await the Funcom Q1 2013 Financials: http://www.funcom.com/investors/pres...013_financials

My question is:

With the last booster pack being released four years ago, and the last serious expansion seven years ago, what are the long term content and development goals for Anarchy Online? (I beg you, please do not mention the engine, NPE or rebalance in a response to this.)

The development life cycle cannot have forseen these development to go on for this long - there must have been a plan, or some ideas at the time for "after we've finished revamping the game, we'd like to release an expansion/large content" what were these ideas?

The above ^ and...
    I've asked this question while means was still here and he answered vaguely YEARS AGO and there's still nothing new to be seen:

Will there be any more kinds of "battlestations", say new maps or new match types like King of the hill, capture the flag, teamdeath match, deathmatch, etc??

I don't know if you're aware but lots of ppl (including myself) have just stopped going to BS because it's boring and monotonous, it's been the same for 7 years now.
    PvP n' Stuff (more soon™)

Proud President of Mercenaries

I'd also like to hear about plans for actual content updates beyond NPE. New raids, dungeons, pvp content? New gear/skills/stuff? Even boosters/expansions? etc

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast