Thread: Medkits Tradeskill

Post Medkits Tradeskill

Ok Animal parts are great and all... they bring in quite a haul... however... The health kits made for them make you BLIND for 30 seconds? that's kinda odd... yes, they DO heal a lot... but 30 seconds is an eternity when you're obviously hurting. to be honest I'd rather sell the parts and buy a dozen kits that do the same in 30 seconds... I'm glad the charges were fixed but this blind thing is too stupid...

Upon this there are a few things about making the kits... ok now we have the kit which is used... i understand that as long as all the fluids... and the knots I can kinda see being used... but they are kinda expensive for the one use... but the self-cleaning beakers? what's up wid that? they're SELF-CLEANING! they shouldnt be used in any way....

In addition I had a few ideas for my fellow Doc. that we could have implemented:

1. Medical tricorder util that displays health/nano bars above all names wether targeted or not... this would allow us to keep track of peoples health without having to clutter up the window and allow us to feel more emersed in the world.

2. Delay damage nano- lasts for a short time and stores up the damage dealt to someone for a short time and deals the damage to the at the end of the nano... damage can be left to be taken or healer quickly in emergencies.... basicly to save someone at the last second and give you a chance to heal the damage.... if they get away...

3. Some form of nano cost redution or regen. Yes we can heal... and heal well... but MANY of the other professions can heal now... heck the MP's dont even need to spend nano to do it now... they just have their pet. where im popping nanokits like pez. My most interesting idea is a util that takes up a specific slot that reduces the cost of one type of doc nano... like self spells team spells nukes poisons buffs+other. each one could be switched out but it could take as long as a car to switch to avoid abuse. and because they'd all take the same or one of two slots... so they might be able to pick their favorite two, they would basicly have to focus on one or two primary doc functions.

Something else not for docs...:
    We need active drinking.... something that blurs vision over time reduces hit/crits but increases attack speed and agrivation not to mention stumbleing steps. and less dodge. but it would also addd falor to the game... one could REALLY go have a drink after a long hard fight... and enjoy the life on the town....

Also.... there should be a way to give a copy of your appartment key/reference to someone and lock/unlock your appartment so you could have visitors/parties. food and edibles should be consumed when 'eaten'/'drunk' and one should be able to 'use' sterios in appartments.
    And sorry to say but we also need tables and beds.... and ones that work... such as being able to place items on a tables flat surface. and sleep in a bed to regen.... also... for beds perchance... to get people out of sitting around inactive in the world.... you could offer 1xp per every 30 seconds laying in the bed... yes i know it's free xp... but it would be next to impossible to level from it... but it might be enough to get these laggy people off the streets.

Towns are great.... cept there arnt enough non-human mobs... there are EXTREME density spots... I'd like to see more wandering people about the towns and more merchants of higher QL. That and perhaps a clan music upgrade... to be honest the music in the clan areas is extremely dull and crappy... omni music is 10 fold better...
    Oh and get that dang omni propaganda outa clan cities and put some good clan propaganda in.

I would appriciate any input/insights into these ideas and home the FC takes a serious look at these... Thanks.

Side note

It would also be nice to have SOME way to distinguish between the two 'types' of poison nanos on the market. I hate to buy a nano that's expensive only to realize it was one of a lower quality of my better poison rather than a higher quality of my bad poison.

Re: Medkits Tradeskill

Originally posted by Carbunkle

3. Some form of nano cost redution or regen. Yes we can heal... and heal well... but MANY of the other professions can heal now... heck the MP's dont even need to spend nano to do it now... they just have their pet. where im popping nanokits like pez. My most interesting idea is a util that takes up a specific slot that reduces the cost of one type of doc nano... like self spells team spells nukes poisons buffs+other. each one could be switched out but it could take as long as a car to switch to avoid abuse. and because they'd all take the same or one of two slots... so they might be able to pick their favorite two, they would basicly have to focus on one or two primary doc functions.

Something like this already exists. I believe it is called a "CPU Upgrade", I have a ql52 one in my fixer's belt and it reduces all nano cost by 2%. His 599 nano costing Insurance hack only needs 587 with it in. I'm sure they get even better % reduction at higher ql's. Not sure if they stack or not, but as a doc I don't THINK you need quite as many ncu to play around with as say an enf or a soldier who is going to want damage buffs etc, I could be wrong there though. So if they stack you could pop 2 or 3 of these into a 5 slot belt, and if they reduced nano cost by say 5% each, you'd get 10-15% nano cost reduction.

You can only wear one. QL 200 gives ya -15% cost.

Talking Tricorder

1. The 'Medical Tricorder' is in the game, better known as the 'Team window'. Ok, it doesn't show people outside your team, but who needs that anyway.

lol. They need to fix the "medical tricorder" so it shows the correct value. It's often the case that i see my team half dead, but when I refresh 'em (play a note on the F1-6) they are at full.

Thumbs down To drink after a hard fight ?

It's not Ultima Online or Legend of Valour old game.
    If i have to do that, i stop here my account.

Urgh, damn it. Drink, Eat, why not sleep ?! for eternity !

Originally posted by Krneki
    lol. They need to fix the "medical tricorder" so it shows the correct value. It's often the case that i see my team half dead, but when I refresh 'em (play a note on the F1-6) they are at full.
    Happens to me when they have health buffs running. When they go out of range then come back the health bar will show unbuffed hp. No big problem, just a useless heal now and then