Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Other semi-useful stuff you should consider removing the nodrop tag on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    If you want TS requirements to wear it then sure. If you want it to stay as is with just a lvl req to wear then no.
    Why not? It take 2~4 ip resets, a full perk reset, ql 300 impls/intels/alphas, trader buffs, full ql 300 Scout/Officer, tutoring books AND City buff to make then. It is THE pain in the ass, and you say "SURE" to change it to requirements to wear?
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Why not? It take 2~4 ip resets, a full perk reset, ql 300 impls/intels/alphas, trader buffs, full ql 300 Scout/Officer, tutoring books AND City buff to make then. It is THE pain in the ass, and you say "SURE" to change it to requirements to wear?
    Doesnt need to be those exact reqs to wear, but some reqs other than just lvl is required, maybe half of what currently is to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahndracorvid View Post
    while we're at it can they lose the unique tag apart from making me carry mine around till i get em all ql 200 what purpose does that serve you can only wear one set at a time after all

How about Pernicious and Sanguisugent armours lose their NODROP tags too?

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Manex armor yesdrop please!

extra vote for
    MA attacks that drop in missions.
    Gunship/crat suits/addalldef-off rings

Please consider

UNIQUE tag remove from
    Melee fighter manuals, omni surgeon cloak, internops OT cloak, pernicious/sanguesent armour, trench soldiers straps, power puller,

NODROP from
    the SL chestloot armours, bracers of reflection/shielding.
    'Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.'

Fhinn, TL7 Neutral Gunslinger // Countinn, TL5 Neutral Trader
    Sleekitt TL5 Clan Fixer

Shattered Dreams, of ye olde RK2 Recruitment thread

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456