Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Other semi-useful stuff you should consider removing the nodrop tag on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    DO NOT make tara loot yes-drop.
    Genuinely curious: why not?
    :E

Quote Originally Posted by Ahndracorvid View Post
    Indeed. What's left? Globe of Sufferance? Won't hurt if it becomes yes-drop.
    Sinew of Tarasque? Only really interesting for a select few, mostly as twinking item.
    Aura Magnifier? Not really that much of an impact, barely used as it is and has a prof lock on top. Remove that while you're at it? Cheap rbp with all dmg types? ^^
    Hollow Bone Bracer of Merlin Ambrosius? Riiiiight....
    Smelly Butcher Gloves? Cute... Strong armor for the poor.
    That leaves the mighty Gaily Painted Hood. Which actually is the only item I could understand leaving NoDrop.
    Aside from Edge of Tarasque that is.
    The piercing and 2hb weapon are junk
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    That leaves the mighty Gaily Painted Hood. Which actually is the only item I could understand leaving NoDrop.
    Aside from Edge of Tarasque that is.
    I don't understand why those need to be nodrop either, honestly. When RBPs and GoCs are already yesdrop, what's the point?

I've probably missed something, I'll admit. I'm happy for people to point out what I might have missed though.

I don't understand why those need to be nodrop either, honestly. When RBPs and GoCs are already yesdrop, what's the point?

I've probably missed something, I'll admit. I'm happy for people to point out what I might have missed though.
    True. I guess it's just that I think -15% cost in one item are OP. The item does change quite a bit for docs & agents in tl4, 5 and 6.

If you think about it... meh, why not. Most folks with one rarely use em anyways, and those items, specially the gph would mean a lot for leveling toons.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

let clans dominate/farm tara and sell stuff to lazy omnis / neutrals / froobs (as this area is under zergbot controls who OWNS mobs and their loots and froobs just cant join)

bump for more yesdrop, including edge of tara, gph, eoe, gunships, manex social armor, imbued items (igoc, irbp, honed edge of tarasque, igph, ...), penultimate armors and OFAB weapons.
    it's just sad to farm so many upgrades for a set when leveling and have to delete it or let it rot in bank).

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Enculeet View Post
    let clans dominate/farm tara and sell stuff to lazy omnis / neutrals / froobs (as this area is under zergbot controls who OWNS mobs and their loots and froobs just cant join)

bump for more yesdrop, including edge of tara, gph, eoe, gunships, manex social armor, imbued items (igoc, irbp, honed edge of tarasque, igph, ...), penultimate armors and OFAB weapons.
    it's just sad to farm so many upgrades for a set when leveling and have to delete it or let it rot in bank).
    yap met it "yes drop" but bring in "loot able" pvp like old days...if you come to get your loot...you can be looted as well ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Enculeet View Post

but....there are froobs on tnet.

As people suggest season items:
    I'd like Premium Experience Construct's to be yesdrop too

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    Inner Circle Flamer
    How I wish... found a QL200 one in a mission and none of my soldier friends were online. I shed tears.
    Waiting for a cure.

well just wanted to see "yesdrop" on market and wow.....sells for more than when they were "LR" 20-50mil proactive armor!!!

"Wts Nomad pads 600m a piece" ^_=

hopefuly this Yesdrop stuff wont spike prices that already are up in a few weeks atleast..or months it go down.
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Stuff will always be expensive the first time it's available for sale. Then level out at the price where it sells.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    IS pets, CDRs, NOT the TIM scope as it's useful for a lot longer as a froob or anyone who wants 180 inits
    Please not CDR's. There's plenty of people who can do foremans services out there, including me, who'll end up with yet another useless lvl 100 pvm twink.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradoroz View Post
    Please not CDR's. There's plenty of people who can do foremans services out there, including me, who'll end up with yet another useless lvl 100 pvm twink.
    Did everyone forget that CDRs are obtainable outside of Foremans?
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Quote Originally Posted by Byste View Post
    Did everyone forget that CDRs are obtainable outside of Foremans?
    The knowledge went forgotten since noone raids the PW & EFP camps anymore. Other than mercs & Tchu that is
    keep smiling

IS there a compiled list anywhere of what has been made yesdrop so far?

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    IS there a compiled list anywhere of what has been made yesdrop so far?
    You'll have to skim through the ripped file for that, it's here.
    The devs forgot to mention that we got a 5th breed in AO ? No one announced that the Elcor are here
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDmg View Post
    The devs forgot to mention that we got a 5th breed in AO ? No one announced that the Elcor are here
    I'm actually a cyborg IRL. Or so the theory goes. And I was just indicating that I wasn't asking a trolling question.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradoroz View Post
    Turn it into a PvP twink?

Curious on this: Why would making CDRs yes-drop hurt Foreman's twinks? It would seem like you could farm them on your schedule now (rather than trying to figure out times that work for both you and your customers) and throw them up on the GMI? The demand for CDRs certainly shouldn't drop, it might even increase if they were less hassle to get.

I'm actually a cyborg IRL. Or so the theory goes. And I was just indicating that I wasn't asking a trolling question.
    I figured that much, it's just that I've been replaying the ME series and this came to mind.
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    Curious on this: Why would making CDRs yes-drop hurt Foreman's twinks? It would seem like you could farm them on your schedule now (rather than trying to figure out times that work for both you and your customers) and throw them up on the GMI? The demand for CDRs certainly shouldn't drop, it might even increase if they were less hassle to get.
    Supply would increase, which means prices would be lowered. And demand would lower, because once someone had CDRs and that character out-leveled them, they could just send them to their new pistol character instead of paying for new lootrights.

Attuned Controller Recompiler Unit should loose the unique tag and become possible to combine with each other to make a 100% CRU that is yesdrop. Could become a new way for noobs to make some creds.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast