Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Other semi-useful stuff you should consider removing the nodrop tag on.

Other semi-useful stuff you should consider removing the nodrop tag on.

- Pernicious armor
    - Sanguisugent armor
    - Crepuscule armor
    - Specialized dustbrigade vambraces
    - Hollow island rings and hud items
    - Phulakterions
    - Force armors (mystical force etc...)
    - Various SL faction boss armors (pointed hood of Min-Li Jiu, Gilthars summer shorts etc...)
    - Bracers of reflection

Can't think of anything else atm, but I'm sure there's plenty more

- EOE
    - VTS
    - Electro Gloves
    - Mystical Armor
    - Off / Def Rings
    - t2 Stuff
    - Spirit Shrouds
    Last edited by Radiac; Apr 27th, 2013 at 17:32:26.

Not sure if these were already included, but Mudurlugus and (mentioned here that Mudurlugus are no longer NoDrop) Catacomb weapons.

Spirit/Notum Focus and Toothpicker from Smuggler's Den.

Probably Reactive/Proactive and similar armors from Biodome, but keep the upgraded options nodrop.

Torturing Tool from Morgan Le Fay, Globe of Sufferance and Aura Magnifier from Tarasque.

Dustbrigade Commander armor from old DB Generals.

Crystalized Medusa Queen Hippocampus, Remains of AESA 10, Glimmering Magnetic Ring, Gurgling River Sprite, Chip of the Eight, and The Argument from Hollow Island.

Blood Mace/Blood Bat, Pain of Patricia/Reign of Patricia from Mercs.

MA books in IS/TOTW. Abaddon upgrades and Fist of the Dominator in IS.

Spiritech Medical/Network Analyzers from Pande.

S7 weapons. Unlearning Devices from S42.

Xan Belt Tuning Devices from LoX, but only if they get used up in the process (they curren't don't, but they're practically useless after first use)
    Last edited by Esssch; Apr 26th, 2013 at 20:51:28.

s7 weapons would need some kind of lvl lock then.
    I'd keep EOE and VTS nondrop also.

Quote Originally Posted by fakiiri View Post
    s7 weapons would need some kind of lvl lock then.
    Well naturally. However, I've never been in S7, so maybe it's not as difficult as I'm thinking and a group of standard leveling characters could go through without too many problems.

hard for team close to 151 (non twinks). Then again farmable by single lvl 200 depending prof.

EOE is already yesdrop on test.

I pretty much agree on all the old old stuff, lot of SL boss loot are also quite useless as nodrops...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

IS pets, CDRs, NOT the TIM scope as it's useful for a lot longer as a froob or anyone who wants 180 inits

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    IS pets
    The MP skeleton pet? That's already yesdrop. The nano is yesdrop and the urns are yesdrop. If that's not what you're talking about, then I'm lost.

Also, while looking for the nano in list of MP nanos, I found this. wat.

Quote Originally Posted by adeptall View Post
    EOE is already yesdrop on test.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Asne View Post
    Nope.
    Oh ffs. I don't remember which iteration of test it was but in one of them EOEs were yesdrop. I hate FC always removin the good stuff. Was looking forward to that.

Inner Circle Flamer

Sorry, I was getting muddled with removing level locks.

Just wondering if it was a conscious decision to remove the unique flag on the ancient defender, but not the unique flag on the infused ancient defender?
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Anything tara drops that is ND.

Quote Originally Posted by cybertron View Post
    Just wondering if it was a conscious decision to remove the unique flag on the ancient defender, but not the unique flag on the infused ancient defender?
    I would think so, as it makes sense. Unique flag on iAD is obviously there for a reason, that reason doesn't apply to AD though since iAD+AD > AD+AD anyway. Just prevents people from making and using their second defender before they get the infuser to finish the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    I would think so, as it makes sense. Unique flag on iAD is obviously there for a reason, that reason doesn't apply to AD though since iAD+AD > AD+AD anyway. Just prevents people from making and using their second defender before they get the infuser to finish the first one.
    Well, technically you can wear iAD+AD+AD now, right? I cba to churn through numbers right now, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't make sense.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

That is true, never thought about wearing three defenders if it loses uniqueness.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast