Thread: Shadowlands Account and added Character slots

Shadowlands Account and added Character slots

refering to http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=605438
    I just want to tell you in advance that any active subscriber account with at least one character on it, will have 12 character slots after the 18.6.2 patch.

After the 18.6.2 patch has been patched:
    Re activated/new subscriber accounts will get 10 character slots.
    Fr00bs have 8 character slots.
    Does "any" include Shadowlands-only Accounts for 5.75 € (including VAT) ? I was one of the lucky one having 1 Acc. with all expansions and 1 SL-Acc. with some buffing toons and twinks on it.

Will my sl00b get that additional slots too ? I mean, its an active Account, i am paying for a long long time.
    Thalestris, 220/30/70 Keeper /// Dr. "Remy" Hadley, 220/30/70 Doctor /// Rantopha, 220/30/70 Fixer /// Luminaraa, 220/30/70 NM Enforcer
    Dr. Chris Taub, 150/20.99/42 Doctor /// Rantofa (old fr00b Main) Part 1 Part 2 /// Axeflower, 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Seems like our nature here in AO (and I am no exception) is to:
    - Criminalize the behavior we don't like then
    - Ask Funcom to remove said behavior.

they removed the abiility for you to wear DB bracer so dont expect em to do you any favours, i owuld imagine theyll say your not paying a full sub so you dont get full benefits, if my memory serves from the dim recesses when my 2nd paid acc was sl only you got adverts on it like froobs did as part of the 2nd class paid deal thats such a cheap sub so id imagine the slots will be same deal, still i hope you do get your slots my 2nd acc was upgraded to full expansions and is now inactive due to lack of funds so it wont affect me either way but more toons means more chance of you playing and thats good for me

Makes no sense to my mind to only offer 10 slots to ppl who are reactivating old toons that we MIGHT not be able to afford to activate by May 2nd. I have 4-5 paid accounts and if Im not getting 12 slots on them, they can stay frozen forever as i can not afford to unfreeze the other 3 JUST so they can get 2 extra character slots.

i am so loyal to FC I wont even d/l another company's game on my PC.. but this seems so crazy to me. I feel like Im being punished for not paying for all of my accounts instead of encouraged to return with them. ..Im waiting on the engine!!! Every day and EVERY day other games are looking better.... This makes 0 sense to me.

Someone's logic might follow as thus: "Lets attract new players... I know! Lets offer new players 2 LESS slots than currently active players... oh ooh, and lets take AWAY two slots to those people who deactivated their accounts while they are waiting on a "seemingly" mythical new engine... yeah... that should make everyone happy when they try to come back once the engine hits and find their buddies who have been here all along got 12 slots. MWHAUAHAUAHA" While Im sure thats NOT what FC is saying or thinking ... It sure it what ppl think. and it just isnt making sense.

So, I would imagine this will effect you as well.

I LOVE FC.. but seriously? WTH is that? Just give everyone 12, which is fair and leave it at that. The days of ppl opening 2,3 and 4 accounts are over.. just give ever paid account twelve!

I love you FC, why you o love my deactivated accounts back? *sniffle*
    Last edited by Cariadast; Apr 30th, 2013 at 03:49:32.

I've done enough griping about sloobs on here with no answer. Based on my experience with people's shock at seeing a 220/0 I'd say there must be like 10 sloob accounts left ingame, and therefore not worth 10 seconds of thought in FC's mind.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Now u got more time to activate since the patch is postponed coming Monday
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

I activated my sloob acc. It's clearly an active subscriber account.
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

sloobs not getting anything from the paid stuff, so i think sloob == froob for FC and no free slots for us. I have 2 paid accs and one sloob, now paid accs going frozen.
    Hatebreed!

Well, i have now 12 slots on my slobb acc.

Same here. Thank you FC!
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Yeah! I'm so excited! Thans FC for giving your love to sloobz! =)
    Hatebreed!