I thought about it several times.
    Yumemi79
    Sicht
    Leonandros
    Mywrath
    Pyschobilly
    Todeszelle
    +15 more

Well, a lot of omnis went clan at merge. So it can't be a huge surprise that numbers are a bad at one side when the overall numbers has dropped a lot over the past month?
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Tis true, works in cycles, personally i'd stay clan simply because i like orange and prefer the city's, much to the relief of you omni im sure :S
    Supus busy

At least some people realise that this game is most fun with equal numbered sides.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

I've done the IP calcs for going neut, so that when I can't get city pvp, duels, or towers I can at least get into BS. We'll see if it ever happens though.

best time to plant moles!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Things need to get into motion sometimes you know. When people flip coins its guaranteed to happen again.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Noer View Post
    At least some people realise that this game is most fun with equal numbered sides.
    This.
    For pvp/towers addicts (like me), the current situation isn't fine at all. Outnumbering a faction like actually is pain boring. There is no real NW. I'm addicted to this game and to towers and I don't like paying 5 accs just to sit at grid and semi-afk whole day hoping on something to finally happen. And no, don't tell me to do bor pvp cause this kind of pvp is really low (first that run to BY to avoid dying wins? lol @this).

So, I turned omni (along with some others) in order to get some better balance at towers, might it please you or not, we will all be happy in end to have some pvp/towers actions again!
    Fixutopia: lol u do realize clan only gain towers when bomba/wont lead
    Wonthealu: EU rules are 16, Swedish rules are 15, Thailand rules are 13

{edited by Anarrina}

Soon i aint got any fun buddies to play with inTL7 wars :/
    Last edited by Anarrina; Apr 24th, 2013 at 20:56:10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    I've done the IP calcs for going neut, so that when I can't get city pvp, duels, or towers I can at least get into BS. We'll see if it ever happens though.
    BS is fairly one-sided as well these days. Not uncommon to see more Neuts filling the Omni queue than actual Omnis from what I've seen.
    :E

clans go omni? isnt it omni going back omni?
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Who really cares.. springs hittin in, get out, get some sun while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Goossens View Post
    Some us are going "back" to omni, yes. Some were originally clans tho, like bomba.
    Either way though, we're all doing it to try to balance things a bit more than they have been since merge.

I apploud everyone who goes to underdog side. You are the people who keep AO alive and endgame not ended... Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Xorren went omni once.
    Woody was angry
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Goossens View Post
    Fo sho Dewe!!

Same old, all the omni went clan, soon as summer kicks in and all the "cool kids from clan" stop playing they all want to go back omni. Same old s**t.

RK1 omni to be honest dont really care about towers, or at least i dont anyway.

I feel bad for not quitting my job or leaving school to do towers like RK2.

anyway gg pointless topic.
    Ashford

i went omni to get away from the tards in DI, then a week later they follow.

lolololololo
    Hells Heroes
    Montelukast 220 Doctor - Redsonjah 220 Enforcer - Blackgammon2 220 Engineer
    Hellsheroes 220 Nano-Tech - Tinykungfu 220 Martial Artist - Dayvidian 220 Soldier
    Allomancer 213 Keeper - Captplanet 217 Meta-Physicist - Mrspeed 200 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    Did you factor in profession reroll aswell? gonna be sad when you make a perfect setup. and I troll you with 4 buttons

<33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast