Thread: Lvl 150 ranged paid advy twink

Lvl 150 ranged paid advy twink

Hi! So i'm making a lvl 150 ranged advy "twink". My budget is about 400m.. Its been a while since i last played this game, so im going to need some help with what items i should go for!(which weapons, symbs, armor etc). Anyone got any pointers? All suggestions will be welcomed with open arms

I would point you in this direction: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158

You should find more info there, good luck.

Sadly your budget of 400m will not let you make a real twink
    It will hardly be enough to buy all symbiants as artilery symbiants QL180-200 are quite expensive.

With this budget there will be close to nothing or nothing left for armour and other items.
    You ll need alien devices from S10 for HUDs/Utils and for armour you can try to get Goddess armour / Lion's armour / Carapcace (from IS preferably with upgrades).

For ranged adv armour CSS is the desired armour but it is lot more expensive...
    Last edited by Awikun; Oct 23rd, 2013 at 08:26:31.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

but his 400m toon would kick my 150 billions shade in no time
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

There are quite a few reasonable cheap options for armor spots as well. If you look at OFAB Chest, Sleeves, Smart Hood, Predator Gloves, Boots of the Dancing King and Gilthar/Dalja Shorts. While it isn't optimal it's one hell of a good start, you'd still have cocoon and acrobat perks to keep you a bit tidy on the defensive part

Focus on getting top symbiants first, you'd do fine with implants in the following spots to start with: r-wrist, l-hand, l-wrist (will be implant in the end as well), l-arm (aad one), feet (evade, dodge, aad).

Some of the symbiants can be rather cheap at times, so get some buy orders rolling! Good luck!
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Well silly me went out and bought ql 150-190 symbs(all of em) and full ofab ql 175.. Need pointers decks and shoulders.. and what hud/utls should i get? i really have no idea what to get there, as i am a noob to SL :P also got a JEPP and kyr'ozch type 4 ql 166
    Got about 100m left to spend
    Last edited by eractione; Oct 22nd, 2013 at 19:38:23.

I reckon with what you've just said you're going to be moderately setup for farming S10.

An advy with full 175 ofab is going to squish fast.

Deck1: morphing mem
    deck 2: infused yutto
    deck 3: infused yutto
    deck 4: infused yutto or coolant sink
    deck 5: get a 160 infused yutto to swap with a Hard core NCU upgrade
    deck 6: infused viral compiler QL 300 (1100 CL).

i'd save your 100m for now.

What rurounin suggested are very reasonable options for armour. At this point, you're not going to have AR to hit most combat oriented 150 twinks - so, you're going to want to load up on dodge range and NR to stay alive, and practice kiting and staying alive.

Unfortunately, a 166 kyr ozch pistol offhand isn't going to cut it for kill power - especially without a solid AR/add dmg setup, so realistically, youre going to want to be able to survive as long as you can in order to hit/wear down more difficult opponents.

In order for this to happen, go with buttloads of evades.

* head slot: goddess (15 add dmg 200HP, 15 evades and inits)
    * chest ofab: HP/ pistol/ burst or mystical force evades/NR/runspeed
    * sleeves either OFAB or goddess/predator
    * Hands: goddess or predator
    * legs: living dragon armour (25 evades) or mystical force evades/NR/RS or dalja combat skirt dodge/NR
    * feet: Ofab is fine, first aid/HP/runspeed, but you might try boots of the dancing king as well. (evades and runspeed).

Those will at least give you some decent survival until you can build some cash for set of CC.

go melee.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2