Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Is The Ninja

As far was low lvl alts ninja'n tara loot. I'd almost go as far as having 1 low lvl alt mandatory for Omni/Clan teams. Have this low lvl teamed with some 150+ char. If you spot an oppossing alt sneaking in to ninja, have this alt attack that alt, thus opening the prospective ninja up to attack from the 150+. Did it once in the past and worked fine. 9 times out of 10, the ninja alt is from the oppossing faction. As far as crowd control, there should be one person assinged to training mobs on low lvl atls sneaking in, unaccounted for.

Training and Teaming, possible exploits, but something clearly needs to be done to these ninjas who are in a way exploiting themselves.

z

Bad bad people
    General of Apocaylpse

--The Council of Atroxes--
    Power to the Atrox!

Perhaps the next time Omni decides to show up, they should bring only trustworthy people?

Now I'm just a dirty clanner, so I have no idea what Omni's strategy was. It looked to me that you tried to jam as many bodies as possible into each of the three playfields before we (Clanners) even figured out what was going on.

Not exactly a brilliant idea, but it certainly keeps the clanners out.

Funcom needs to work on thier servers. Mass PvP does not work well in the Camelot castle zone. The lag is horrible and it is too easy to manipulate the odds of success by either warping in an army or by simply moving the army through the front doors and filling the playfield.

Originally posted by Drsweetie1
    If someone ninjaed dropable loot either one the member from winning KT died allowing the loot window to become unlootable till it expired or the KT just walked away with all the loot. If your no drop loot was ninjaed you need have people back up from corpse before dropping the loot window. Petitioning people to my knowledge for ninjaing is not offense on the ninja's part.
    Actually thats what happened someone from the whinin kill team Ldied during the fight making it impossible for the team leader to loot (that should be fixed no reason if loot is on leader not to have the leader looting even if all his team die or ldie) but since noone was able to open the corpse how comes someone manage to open it within 10 sec when it supposely is locked for likr a minute.
    Anyway no matter if the loot is nodrop or not it just suck to have 30+ people waiting like 3h on a loot then to see it go poof just because some idiot decided he would take it without spending a single effort. But what comes around goes around and ill be there when it will happen :)~
    Infamine 200 soljah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12