Thread: Question on Range Extending Utils

Question on Range Extending Utils

Hi all,

I have heard various things about range extending utilities and was wondering if anyone out there knows for sure how they work.

The description on them (Yamaguci ? Range Extender ) notes an increase in range by meters (i.e. 2m, 4m, ..., 50m), but some have noted that this can not be true as when they use them, their range seems to increase by a percentage of the range of their current weapon.

I have done some testing with them and have noticed that my range is increased with them (even though it really should not be...seeing as how I use melee weapons), but with a 3m base do not seem to more than double my reach with the 4m tool. (though there is obviously a difference).

Anywise, any feedback on exactly how these work would be greatly appreciated.

-Religion

The range increase is a percent.

QL200
    Yatamutchy Movement Predictor -Xl1

This nice Head-Up Display installment helps to eliminate range distortion by projecting a predicted movement pattern, like a ghost image, on top of what you see. This can increase the range of your weapon as you know where your target will be

modify self weapon range 50

The description on them (Yamaguci ? Range Extender ) notes an increase in range by meters

There is nothing stating that the range increase is meters.
    Last edited by Miir; Oct 19th, 2002 at 04:32:10.