Thread: How's AO doing since the merge?

How's AO doing since the merge?

I haven't played in a while and heard there was a server merge. Thinking about resubscribing if there's more people again. What's the population like?
    Does Battlestation run now? I think I'd mostly play at TL7. Does anyone still do tower wars?
    You gained 96 PVP Solo Score.
    Angelyna: (03:55) Srompu forces your NCU to run Feet of Stone...
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he's a 220 crat and srompu is probably wearing tl5 symbs
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he deserved to die

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    You don't see people wandering around screaming "THIS BOOK IN THE FIRST PERSON WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS A QUASIGENDER HAMSTER ON FIRE".

So you had to start a new topic? O.o

Theres 3 threads here already.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

I heard they changed the way flag mechanics work too.
    Also, is it true that there's an AS pistol better than the onehander? I might see if I can make a pistol support proff. I bet it's viable with the right gear!
    You gained 96 PVP Solo Score.
    Angelyna: (03:55) Srompu forces your NCU to run Feet of Stone...
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he's a 220 crat and srompu is probably wearing tl5 symbs
    [Theater of Tragedy] Johnnykay: he deserved to die

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    You don't see people wandering around screaming "THIS BOOK IN THE FIRST PERSON WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS A QUASIGENDER HAMSTER ON FIRE".

There you have it, all battlestations run, at higher levels. But 220 BS is hmm kinda strange, mostly very unbalanced numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Don't resub, they nerfed ingots!