Thread: [OMNI] The Dojo and Friends of the Dojo are looking for new members

[OMNI] The Dojo and Friends of the Dojo are looking for new members

Hello everyone!

I'm Thaylia, leading the Martial-Artist-only organization The Dojo and with my Nano-Technician the sister-organization Friends of the Dojo.

I hope by now everyone settled in after the server merge and would like to invite fellow omni MA's and all other professions who are looking for an organization with some history to look at and a friendly environment to join us.

HISTORY

For those who never heard about us, The Dojo was founded back in November 2001 and our sister org is just a little younger.
    While The Dojo is MA-only (as the name suggests), Friends of the Dojo (short FOTD) is open for all professions.

ALLIES

For a few years now we are allied with other organizations, namely Famous Last Words and Core who we connected to via a relay so we can all chat together. Recently I've Got Your Back and Quantum Order joined us too.
    This includes an IRC-relay.

This has no effect though on the org politics, everyone of us is still an independant org with their own history, leader and rules.

CITIES

We also maintain a Large City plot for each org, The Dojo found a home on top of the mountain, FOTD claimed a beach site for their activities.
    We never had an org tax, and I don't plan to start with that now. City upkeep is financed by donations.

For information about our CODE OF CONDUCT you're welcome to take a look at our forum site which can be found here clicky.

Currently, a lot of members are abscent due to RK4-business, so it became a little quiet in our org chat. I would love to invite you to help us to bring some more life into it, and to continue and expand the good reputation we still have amongst those who knew us on Rimor.

You can contact me on any of my toons, as there are:
    Thaylia, Spellseeker, Kahja, Suntop, Xirielle, Darkthought, Anaxilea, Severinah or Caellean (those are the most active at the moment) or leave me a message on the forum.

Thank you for your time, and hope to talk to you soon ingame!

/pray

Thaylia
    Sensei of The Dojo
    Last edited by Thaylia; Jun 18th, 2013 at 14:02:06. Reason: updates ^^
    Thaylia - Martial Artist
    Spellseeker - Nanotechnician
    Kahja - Doctor

"Authenticity is achieved by saying what you´re doing, and doing what you´re saying." - Johannes Rau
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Socializer 80%, Explorer 53%, Achiever 53%, Killer 13%

*bump* ^^

We still have room, come and join the family
    Thaylia - Martial Artist
    Kahja - Doctor

"Authenticity is achieved by saying what you´re doing, and doing what you´re saying." - Johannes Rau

*bump* We're still recruiting.
    Thaylia - Martial Artist
    Kahja - Doctor

Who's still floating about? Bots are down on alliance & friends list has been removed it seems.
    Tempting to pop back & bust out my dance moves :P
    Ra, ra, ra the bot,
    gently down the lag.
    Happily killing clammers,
    rezzing's such a drag.

Hongkong Phooy 220/27/70
    Codexier 60/6/14
    Whosgotammo 150/13/38