Thread: How is the population and community since the merger?

How is the population and community since the merger?

Thinking about playing again and was wondering how the population size and overall community is doing on the merged server.

Outside primetime died extremely fast when all the towers were moved out of the timezone.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Its dying now and the GMI is running out of items.

Still a lot more on than before merge. Unfortunately it's full of former RK2ers. I thought all those posts on LoR was at least half in jest, but boy was I wrong! What a bunch of dramaqueens

Moving of towers moved the populace ;/
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Im not sure if 20 people doing HC towers counts as moved populace.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Im not sure if 20 people doing HC towers counts as moved populace.
    Demotivated?
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

For the 10 omnis actually wanting to do towers outside of the AO's absolute peak hours this game is so unfair : (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

If you exclude those 10 (Rdord carries their flag) the game is doing fine, and wether we're more or less than 1 year ago is all speculation and only Funcom knows the answer.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Outside primetime died extremely fast when all the towers were moved out of the timezone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esqi View Post
    Moving of towers moved the populace ;/
    Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    For the 10 omnis actually wanting to do towers outside of the AO's absolute peak hours this game is so unfair : (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

If you exclude those 10 (Rdord carries their flag) the game is doing fine, and wether we're more or less than 1 year ago is all speculation and only Funcom knows the answer.
    I quit since no towers are hot in my timezone.

Haven't logged in in 3 weeks and counting.

Everytime I opened, given the rare opportunity, all I got was flak from clan for opening our TL7 towers.

Clan war leaders = ruining AO.

How weird is that?

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I quit since no towers are hot in my timezone.

Haven't logged in in 3 weeks and counting.

Everytime I opened, given the rare opportunity, all I got was flak from clan for opening our TL7 towers.

Clan war leaders = ruining AO.

How weird is that?
    Yeah, it's all fun and games for the people who want nothing but PvM from AO (you can tell those from the commentary much like "QQ moar when you can't PvP except on our terms"), but not for those who don't. Luckily I don't really care about AO as a game that much and have used it mostly a chat program for several years, so I'm largely unaffected, but still. Something that used to be a bannable offense seemingly not being bannable anymore (yes, you used to get banned for fixing timers, in case you don't remember) does make things look kind of iffy for any kind of actual fighting. Also, sounds like something that could make people who actually like mass PvP quit. On both sides, not just the Omnis. Because if there's none, why bother?

But hey, apparently all this timer fixing hasn't entirely stopped griefing.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11