Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: XP from TestLive

Quote Originally Posted by Bendaar View Post
    Sorry about this, but now I'm confused.

Right now on live, we have the door in Borealis by the JOBE whom-pah which drops you in the Mantis area with three warps to different parts of the dungeon next to the player spawn point.

Do we now get another (additional) door (landmark/NPC we talk to/button/whatever) in Borealis that drops us in a different place in Smuggler's Den, like directly into the hangar or the "office" complex ?
    Otherwise, if we do not get a new door, is the one we have being changed ?
    No, it's the same door you know about however I think a lot of players did not realize you could use this to get to Mantis Den/Smugglers (myself included). With the Smuggler's becoming a viable leveling area I felt indicating this would be a prudent action.

It used to be a one-way door back when I was a froob and as Masta said, you couldn't normally use it to go in the other direction. I never saw a patch note indicating it was changed so I never thought there was a faster way there.

This is awesome news. Someone at FC has pulled their head out.... which means ofc that the sky is falling and we are all going to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

Pande is good for research?
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    No, it's the same door you know about however I think a lot of players did not realize you could use this to get to Mantis Den/Smugglers (myself included). With the Smuggler's becoming a viable leveling area I felt indicating this would be a prudent action.

It used to be a one-way door back when I was a froob and as Masta said, you couldn't normally use it to go in the other direction. I never saw a patch note indicating it was changed so I never thought there was a faster way there.
    I'm 99% sure this is actually wrong -- the one-way exit from the Smugglers' Den does lead to a similar location in Borealis, but it's not the same door - the exit is actually across the way, near the Tower Shop sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    From 60 soldier kill:

~2% side XP gain

Level 56 Exarch, Live server = 4565
    Level 56 Exarch, Test server = 9258

Level 80 Nasc Heckler = 10398
    As heartened as I am to hear about these changes, I would like to point out that totw isn't really better XP than Nasc hecklers. Sure, the xp from exarches is nearly comparable, and they're far easier to kill, but there's only, what, 5 exarches total in ToTW on like 15min spawn timers? This is definitely a step in the right direction but unless I'm mistaken, hecklers are still far and away better XP.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    That was classed as an exploit you know
    Uhm, first rule of exploits?

Quote Originally Posted by Byste View Post

As heartened as I am to hear about these changes, I would like to point out that totw isn't really better XP than Nasc hecklers. Sure, the xp from exarches is nearly comparable, and they're far easier to kill, but there's only, what, 5 exarches total in ToTW on like 15min spawn timers? This is definitely a step in the right direction but unless I'm mistaken, hecklers are still far and away better XP.
    The amazing amount of credits and ingots dropping from those Hecklers will be the icing on the cake for everyone to continue killing them.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Does the XP gain also counts for RK missions?
    Would be fun to do a couple team missions again, been such a long time
    Member of Tiger Claw
    Crushr - Chebang - Githzy - Clushl
    And many more alts...

Originally Posted by Riahmant
    me: ok your going on ignore for being ignorant
    ******fixer:its spelled ignorent

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    The amazing amount of credits and ingots dropping from those Hecklers will be the icing on the cake for everyone to continue killing them.
    Don't make me laugh, credits and loot from bodies represents an insignificant portion of anyone's income, SL hecks or RK dungeon crawling. I'll admit there can be nice things to get from RK dungeons, but it's extremely rare the average leveling player that kills it themselves, it's the 100 foreman twink or the 220 toon that got a CoH warp or whatever.

That said, I'm all for a credit boost from RK mobs, and I don't think anyone wouldn't support the idea as well as making things like storebought implants cheaper, etc.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Byste View Post
    Overall, I am very curious to see how the community takes to these changes. ToTW is a dungeon that I put a *little* more effort into. Specifically, several mobs have been given patrol paths, so things seem a little less static...and more relevant to the above quote, many mobs (particularly those involved with the Elite Daily Mission) have been given shorter respawn timers.

Quote Originally Posted by Githzy View Post
    Does the XP gain also counts for RK missions?
    Would be fun to do a couple team missions again, been such a long time
    As much as I agree, these changes are exclusive to dungeons like ToTW/Subway/Alb/etc.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Thumbs up

So far so good, Michizure!!!
    Guapo - Advisor in Unity of The Rose

If it's not too late, bumping the credit drop from these mobs in RK dungeons would be a VERY welcome change as well. Like, at least quadrupling the credit drops if not more.

Personally I don't feel that'd be enough to truly inflate the economy, but yet at the same time give froobs and new players more credits to buy implants and nanos.

Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    credz will not get joo far since it will still be a lack of production for shinies, just higher prices j00 get.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

This is great news. After this patch we could see noobs reach level 100 with starting gear and it would be a lot of fun see them being hit by the same train wrecks twice. If there were any.

Given that level 100 is about 5% of the total game, that shouldn't really bother anyone.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post
    This is great news. After this patch we could see noobs reach level 100 with starting gear and it would be a lot of fun see them being hit by the same train wrecks twice. If there were any.
    lvl 100 noobs in medisuit? this has been in game since i cant remember.
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    ...and more relevant to the above quote, many mobs (particularly those involved with the Elite Daily Mission) have been given shorter respawn timers.
    That must be Mantis mission ... finally

There are also an elite dailies in Subs, ToTW and F/O. Also, there are lvl 200s in medsuit still. :P
    SmokeX 210/23 Neutral Opifex MA General of Spirit Walkers
    SmokeKillsU 81/3 Neutral Opifex Agent
    UraniumX 101/2 Neutral Nanomage NT
    BruteForceX 61 Neutral Opifex Fixer
    SmokingGunsX 43/2 Neutral Solitus Soldier
    SixOfNynex 42/2 Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    Jiroieyoshi 12/2 Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    EMHMarkX 32/2 Neutral Nanomage Doctor

Oooo, lurvely changes there. Rubi-Ka got some lovin'

Mint. When doth thou hallowed patch go live?
    Rubi-Ka is an ideal Planet for colonisation, but its Notum will make it dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. I fear for it. Unknown 28703AD

Quote Originally Posted by WizMeister3000 View Post
    lvl 100 noobs in medisuit? this has been in game since i cant remember.
    Level 100 toons in medsuits are not noobs. Those are powerleveling alts.

I am leveling some medsuit guys currently at lvl 62.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post
    Level 100 toons in medsuits are not noobs. Those are powerleveling alts.
    keep telling urself that
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast