Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Some things from the 18.6.2 patchnotes

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Where would this be reported to? My pay account(s) still only show 8 slots.
    Assuming you meant on Test-Live ....

Report as a Bug Report in the Bug Report forums ....

Bug Report forum is in the group of "Funcom Forums"

Kinnik

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/new...ewthread&f=540

Tyvm, reported there already but had not seen any response so making sure there wasn't an additional place to report.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Tyvm, reported there already but had not seen any response so making sure there wasn't an additional place to report.
    We don't reply to each bug report.
    Generally replies are to get additional information.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Happy to report everything is working on testlive got 12 account slots :P OMHH soldier nano is fixed... oh and i'm soloing Tara as we speak :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    nodrop is fine. contents triviality and profession imbalance is not.
    nodrop was intended to stop the selling of items. We see how well that has worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Farlath View Post
    nodrop was intended to stop the selling of items. We see how well that has worked.
    So obviously the solution is to make loot selling even easier.

Oh, wait.

The real solution is to close the LR selling loopholes and bring the crappy professions up to par. It remains to be seen if FC actually cares enough to do so, though.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Ok so i still have all my characters on test from the test of the server merge. But id like to transfer a few chars fresh to test items (relays and such) but i dont see an option on my account page to transfer a toon to test.

How can i go about this. Or at least copy the toons current setup/items?

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post

Oh, wait.

The real solution is to close the LR selling loopholes and bring the crappy professions up to par. It remains to be seen if FC actually cares enough to do so, though.
    Realistically, this is not feasible, and would require a massive overhaul of the game to be done without creating more issues than there are today. With AO on the backburner, that's just not going to happen. This is a bandaid fix. It's not pretty, and it's not ideal, but it's progress, it's certainly a step in the right direction.

Actually a cascading list of teams able to loot would partially fix it and making loot rights profession specific.

1. Make nodrops lootable only by professions that can make use of the loot.
    2. A lootable by team list cycled on a timer and don't rot the item out of existence until all teams that attacked said mob have a chance to loot.
    3. Limit the amount of time a person can keep the loot window open.
    4. Don't allow a profession that can't loot an item to delete an item.

These would be additions to the existing loot system to fix holes and not a complete overhaul.
    Edit: Actually I'm going to stick this in a new thread.
    Last edited by smokex; Apr 4th, 2013 at 04:43:47.
    SmokeX 210/23 Neutral Opifex MA General of Spirit Walkers
    SmokeKillsU 81/3 Neutral Opifex Agent
    UraniumX 101/2 Neutral Nanomage NT
    BruteForceX 61 Neutral Opifex Fixer
    SmokingGunsX 43/2 Neutral Solitus Soldier
    SixOfNynex 42/2 Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    Jiroieyoshi 12/2 Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    EMHMarkX 32/2 Neutral Nanomage Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Farlath View Post
    more accurate, nodrop was intended to stop sharing of items.
    im suddenly going to need more bocs and everything else if nodrop was removed on every item.
    i could do that now aswell, but why bother the hassle for purely social gear.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Hm, i hope this patch rip isnt final because removing nodrop from reactive/proactive armor and erbp doesnt fit into "Nordrop tag has been removed from a large amount of items". Thats 3 items only (or 15 if you cound armor as 7 :P ).

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Hm, i hope this patch rip isnt final because removing nodrop from reactive/proactive armor and erbp doesnt fit into "Nordrop tag has been removed from a large amount of items". Thats 3 items only (or 15 if you cound armor as 7 :P ).
    ohh that is? i was kinda expecting a "large list"
    where did you find the dbrip
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

ty, seems nodrop is removed from APf alpha/beta chip items that stil had nodrop tag, and also nt/mp/crat item from biodome.
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

Since the people posting in my new thread seem to be unable to read/comprehend what I wrote in a simple consise manner, I invite you all to read here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=605085 Seems I'm getting trolled by people that seem to think I said the opposite of what I said.
    SmokeX 210/23 Neutral Opifex MA General of Spirit Walkers
    SmokeKillsU 81/3 Neutral Opifex Agent
    UraniumX 101/2 Neutral Nanomage NT
    BruteForceX 61 Neutral Opifex Fixer
    SmokingGunsX 43/2 Neutral Solitus Soldier
    SixOfNynex 42/2 Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    Jiroieyoshi 12/2 Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    EMHMarkX 32/2 Neutral Nanomage Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post

Oh, wait.

Exactly but time has already run out. We needed a full re-balance years ago but now the cancer has spread though the patients body and ao is terminally ill. Something has to be done as band aid as it will take years for FC to even do one re balance patch if not the rest of our lives waiting on them to do something. I am not willing to wait years to play a viable profession and pay loot sellers to play the game on a prof I like but sucks ass in terms of balance.

wts 6x empowered rbp )))

My 2 cents

1) Cash shop items should be nodrop.
    2) ACDC and ai nano items should remain nodrop. Crap such as xan screwdrivers, piece of cloth, unknown mixture, prof gems, those treatment utils that drop in pande, those rk aad and aao rings, db bracers, and unlearning devices should be yesdrop.
    3) The betas nodrop tags are fine as is.
    4) Increase the amount of credz that toons can hold. Before you know it, it'll be near impossible to buy ai armor from anoter person w/o the use of gmi.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorgore View Post
    Exactly but time has already run out. We needed a full re-balance years ago but now the cancer has spread though the patients body and ao is terminally ill. Something has to be done as band aid as it will take years for FC to even do one re balance patch if not the rest of our lives waiting on them to do something. I am not willing to wait years to play a viable profession and pay loot sellers to play the game on a prof I like but sucks ass in terms of balance.
    Uh, you realize that you'd still be paying others to gear you up, the only difference is the prices might go down.

And if AO really is terminally ill then maybe it's time to just pull the plug.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Nordrop tag has been removed from a large amount of items.

Would really like to know beforehand, which items these are. I guess there's too many to list. Was really curious if it was stuff like Beast-armor, DB-Armor or other nice stuff like that. (And kinda hoping it does NOT involve these kind of items.)
    It doesn't matter. Beastloot is the most popular items to sell (lootrights) on the market.

What they could do is have more indiviualistic reward-system (instead of loot from corpse) to encourage teaming, and then have instances lock the door 5-15 mins after initiating them.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast