Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: Some things from the 18.6.2 patchnotes

So, instead of sauntering around Nascence with a 220 Soldier on /follow, we can get xp through dungeons?
    Please, add quests to help with the story. Should make it a whole lot smoother. Maybe a minor questline called "Cleaning Crime" or something - Muggers, Stim Fiends and Violent Vagabonds.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    So, instead of sauntering around Nascence with a 220 Soldier on /follow, we can get xp through dungeons?
    Please, add quests to help with the story. Should make it a whole lot smoother. Maybe a minor questline called "Cleaning Crime" or something - Muggers, Stim Fiends and Violent Vagabonds.
    We plan to add quests to some of the more quest-less dungeons, at the very least, to lead players to the "next" dungeon, and perhaps make traveling to/from there a little less inconvenient.

While I don't expect we'll be able to give a dungeon like ToTW the kind of treatment we gave Foremans, years ago, there is room to add additional content.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    While I don't expect we'll be able to give a dungeon like ToTW the kind of treatment we gave Foremans, years ago, there is room to add additional content.
    A boss that's hard for one or two twinks to handle could be neat, that way a full team might be able to do it, and a full twink team would be very likely to do it ^^ I'd love to assist if any new encounters are added, my soldier is setup for selfed fights and could provide rather neat data! :P
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

As is typical you made something overpowered then went in the opposite direction and nerfed it to oblivion.

Just went on test to test the subway exp and its too low. You cant just compare to chimeras outside nasc. I always kill the hiathlins, preds and spiders and they cap up to about 12-15 area. Subway is atm very low in comparison.

Just my thoughts as was asked.

RE: mobs returning to spawn point and NPC paths - so does this mean the guards in Tir won't spend the day taking a bath in Tir 'river' after getting trained there and the Unicorn in Trade won't be running into a group of boxes by the ICC Whom-Pah 24/7?

Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Quote Originally Posted by adeptall View Post
    As is typical you made something overpowered then went in the opposite direction and nerfed it to oblivion.

Just went on test to test the subway exp and its too low. You cant just compare to chimeras outside nasc. I always kill the hiathlins, preds and spiders and they cap up to about 12-15 area. Subway is atm very low in comparison.

Just my thoughts as was asked.
    I'd say a more natural progression would be chimeras to spirits in the ruins to hiathlins/preds/spiders. Can start doing spirits easily around 10, they cap until 15ish and you don't have to run around to collect most of them, they're social.

Then again, I usually have Mortificant healing my alts.

Need someone to do a 1:1 comparison all the way up.
    chimeras/spirits/hoathlans/crips/hecks/tiigs/heeeecksssssssss/heckkkkkkss/inf
    subwaaaaaaaaaayyy/SoM/totwwrunomfgww/foremans/borgs/borgs/mantis/IS

That would be so cool. I love me some dungeons.

Am I the only one around here who sees no problem with mobs capping xp at level freaking 10?

Seriously, not a big deal. Even if they're green.

SoM is not a good spot of xp :/ they mean! Swap one of the borgs out for team missions!
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011