Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Low side exp. huh? and what?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    If you look at online numbers throughout the day there is really not a lot in it, there are times when omnis outnumber clan and vice versa. The main difference is clan's willingness to do nw/tara and omnis lack of leadership and unity in a bot.

Was funny reading this after someone doing a server count in HC.

430 clan to 3something omni.

Now its 323 clan to 265 omni.

In other words, there really is a lot in it.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Was funny reading this after someone doing a server count in HC.

430 clan to 3something omni.

Now its 323 clan to 265 omni.

In other words, there really is a lot in it.
    Swings and roundabouts. As I said there are times we outnumber you and vice versa

Take right now as an example; 260 omnis online to 218 clan.

We mostly was at 4holes base... Pheramons and Salor, was fighting Forkz and Rendyshen (rk2 traders), also friend was here on his 76 twink...
    Kooo
    Stpax - 220 Enforcer
    Pacucm - 165 fixer
    and so on...

Rhapsody; theres no lack of leadership, but willingness and unity between RK1 and 2.

PS: love u biska <3
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Sleekyz View Post
    lack of leadership, but willingness and unity between RK1 and 2.
    weren't omnis bragging about how they sorted all that out pre-merge? what happened?

I think the fact you have to ninja a tl1 base speaks volumes, don't you?
    Haven't you been xferring TL1/2 bases all week to better timezones?
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Quote Originally Posted by Noer View Post
    I am sure some of the strong RP'ing pvp clan will come and flame me as they usual do, but I will rather have this game running balanced with a healthy population and pvp for some more years than having it slowly but surely die in due to imbalanced sides.
    +1 on that , people from both side gonna be pissed and start leave again and we gonna get the same situation as we were pre-merge sadly. Without the rping side to be honest, omnis/neutral/clan, it is the same thing with the same players in each side (epeener,dontcare,pvmer,rper). It just omnis that lacks some unity (well and 10 15 ish active pvper and more leaders i can admit it)
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by reids View Post
    Looks like you have forgotten common version about "clans are doing it on regular basis because nobody plays in that time zones on both sides! And we are not going to leave it for few omnis nolifers that will take it"
    Henaro 165 Gimp Doc

and some gimps not worthy to be mentioned

And that's like ninja planting tl1 bases how exactly?

Why would we leave towers hot at a time that clan have no twinks playing? Pvt'er like melch/cani/henaro will do their thing and take them without defence otherwise and we wouldn't want that, would we?

Why would we leave towers hot at a time that clan have no twinks playing? Pvt'er like melch/cani/henaro will do their thing and take them without defence otherwise and we wouldn't want that, would we?
    Because it is was conceived on stage of game mechanic and you are abusing it(game mechanic) to get advantage at tower wars and even do not conceal it . Anyway it is not your problem - even FC still ignores this fact. They even do not answer our petitions about it. Ever.
    Henaro 165 Gimp Doc

and some gimps not worthy to be mentioned

For TL5/7 bases I understand, but for TL1 bases that can be killed before you even get there on your twinks it seems rather pointless.
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Quote Originally Posted by Geffests View Post
    Because it is was conceived on stage of game mechanic and you are abusing it(game mechanic) to get advantage at tower wars and even do not conceal it . Anyway it is not your problem - even FC still ignores this fact. They even do not answer our petitions about it. Ever.
    Couldn't give a flying **** tbh mate. We're not stupid enough to have bases hot when there are no clan twinks awake. If omnis want pvp, hit them in a timezone clan twinks are playing.

For TL5/7 bases I understand, but for TL1 bases that can be killed before you even get there on your twinks it seems rather pointless.
    lol, what kind of twinks do you have at tl1? how can you not get to a base in time? The only way a base will be killed before a tl1/2 twink can react is if they've got dmg auras and/or is multiples of them.

I don't have any twinks at TL1 cos it's a dumb as **** range. If you're unbuffed and not logged in fgrid, it's easy for a neleb rod trader to kill a CT before you can get there.
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

It happened right now in Mutant Domain
    I ninjaed a site and started defending it...
    Killed 2 enfos, 1 enf meeped and then dead to an agent..
    In result i had 4 or 5 enfs and an agent on my base... i don't see how can defenders be in time, or how to attack in your prime-time...
    Because usually it looks like there are 2-3 clans twinks for 1 omni twink.
    Kooo
    Stpax - 220 Enforcer
    Pacucm - 165 fixer
    and so on...

I don't have any twinks at TL1 cos it's a dumb as **** range. If you're unbuffed and not logged in fgrid, it's easy for a neleb rod trader to kill a CT before you can get there.
    You've hit the nail on the head though, always leave your twinks buffed and in fgrid I do that at every TL up to tl5 out of habit.

Locking this thread as it has ran its course.
    Guardian Haquihana
    Forums Team
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors Of Rubi-ka
    Forum Social Guidelines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123