Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Low side exp. huh? and what?

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think he's legit. He wants to use AUNO numbers, he checks out.
    Nah, pretty sure it's a different owner. Old one wasn't quite so bad on his keeper (still bad, just not AS bad) and he wouldn't trash talk when he knew he wasn't going to come out looking pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    So it was premiere for you, gz! Too bad you weren't in BS from the beginning so you didn't see it all, but you tried and it counts too, don't worry.
    I don't even know where to start with this post... It's clear English isn't your mother tounge but wow.

Mavri, is that you? Why would you buy another nt when you already had one yourself?

I just think it's sad when neutrals have to be the strongest opposition to clan. I'd be much more excited about neutral vs clan PVP if some clan wouldn't bitch when they get owned, although it happens FAR LESS often than when omni die to a neutral.

Had some pretty good tl3 PVP with neutral vs clan, and I think we actually had more numbers to defend than they had attackers. Defended the sites well, tried to attack even although we failed in that aspect ourselves, either way both sides were more or less enjoying the experience. Heard clan got bored and tried to attack Vogue too, clan got owned, knew that would happen

Omni? I have never seen them enjoy towers. I've got to experience PVP with several clan orgs the past several months or so and the general attitude was we fight for the heck of it and if we lose then so be it. Going to a tl7 site on my crat with just me and Paav, sometimes a third, it was fun drawing out omni defenders and actually fighting. I don't get the sense that omni feel the same way most the time.

Losing is not a big deal, neither is dieing. The few omni I have seen that I have a lot of fun pvping with are outshadowed by people that have a poor attitude about it all in general. They keep trying to make excuses and get hostile about such minor things. Nothing the developers have done, or some crazy database number has anything to do with why omni are failing, its attitude.

Clan motto is "It's time to fight, let's do our best and try to kick some ass."
    Neutral motto is "We don't really care, but we can hold our own and have fun too."
    Omni motto is "Get out there and start to show some effort, and if you don't show up don't expect to do any PVE either!"

You ask how those omni who went clan feel about the people they are pvping with now and see what they say. It's not "the numbers are nice" or "I love these OP clan only items", its always "so much more relaxed and easier going when doing PVP or PVE." Omni doesn't have a lack of good players problem, they have an abundance of bad players problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    I just think it's sad when neutrals have to be the strongest opposition to clan. I'd be much more excited about neutral vs clan PVP if some clan wouldn't bitch when they get owned, although it happens FAR LESS often than when omni die to a neutral.

Had some pretty good tl3 PVP with neutral vs clan, and I think we actually had more numbers to defend than they had attackers. Defended the sites well, tried to attack even although we failed in that aspect ourselves, either way both sides were more or less enjoying the experience. Heard clan got bored and tried to attack Vogue too, clan got owned, knew that would happen

Omni? I have never seen them enjoy towers. I've got to experience PVP with several clan orgs the past several months or so and the general attitude was we fight for the heck of it and if we lose then so be it. Going to a tl7 site on my crat with just me and Paav, sometimes a third, it was fun drawing out omni defenders and actually fighting. I don't get the sense that omni feel the same way most the time.

Losing is not a big deal, neither is dieing. The few omni I have seen that I have a lot of fun pvping with are outshadowed by people that have a poor attitude about it all in general. They keep trying to make excuses and get hostile about such minor things. Nothing the developers have done, or some crazy database number has anything to do with why omni are failing, its attitude.

Clan motto is "It's time to fight, let's do our best and try to kick some ass."
    Neutral motto is "We don't really care, but we can hold our own and have fun too."
    Omni motto is "Get out there and start to show some effort, and if you don't show up don't expect to do any PVE either!"

You ask how those omni who went clan feel about the people they are pvping with now and see what they say. It's not "the numbers are nice" or "I love these OP clan only items", its always "so much more relaxed and easier going when doing PVP or PVE." Omni doesn't have a lack of good players problem, they have an abundance of bad players problem.
    We were chatting the other day in our leader chat and we all pretty much agreed that our fight in 4holes was probably the most fun tl3 fight we've had in a long time. You guys did awesome at defending, I've never seen such a neut zerg like that before It took us 2 1/2 hours until we finally got the base but was great fun

Also regarding the vogue attack; if you look clan actually won that base :X

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    When have I tried to ninja plant aeg 5x? If you were smart enough you'd have noticed Instability already had 5 bases, and i was simply out here to watch your desperate attempt to getting yourself a tl1 base
    I checked your org and I saw you are president and you have 4 fields and you are missing tl1
    fail again, you have really bad day dude
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

I checked your org and I saw you are president and you have 4 fields and you are missing tl1
    fail again, you have really bad day dude
    Masters of:
    Pegradul
    Krud the Lost Valley Defense
    South West Craterwall
    Harstad
    Ring Mountain Range

You obviously didn't look hard enough, nice try though, son

Good to see someone's opinion about current situation, I thought this forum is only full of trolls, but I was wrong and I am glad that at this point I was wrong.
    Do you talk about omni,clan,neuts before or after merge? I would like to know more about ex rk2 omnis, I know they have some cool bot, but bot won't win battle if there aren't fighters or did they join clan as well after merge?
    Before and after the merge I hear the same things from omni who went clan, its easier dealing with people and there is less drama. A lot of clan really just don't care, PVP is treated like a competition not a war.

We were chatting the other day in our leader chat and we all pretty much agreed that our fight in 4holes was probably the most fun tl3 fight we've had in a long time. You guys did awesome at defending, I've never seen such a neut zerg like that before It took us 2 1/2 hours until we finally got the base but was great fun

Also regarding the vogue attack; if you look clan actually won that base :X
    All I heard on the vogue attack is that there was a lot of dead clan The tl3 war motivated me to re-design some of my twinks, that 60 sold was actually built as a DD experiment rather than towers. You can see how it is built in my signature. I did enjoy it, although dealing with traders is such a pita at that level its not like you absolutely can't win.

The fights were populated and we all pretty much had fun. We had so many that we discussed whether we wanted to try and attack and we decided why not That is how omni should feel about PVP.

Masters of:
    Pegradul
    Krud the Lost Valley Defense
    South West Craterwall
    Harstad
    Ring Mountain Range

You obviously didn't look hard enough, nice try though, son
    You try so hard and you fail so hard. I talk about this aegean 5x 2013-03-11 00:20 (http://towerwars.info/c/search.php?d=5) where I killed another ninja planted CT by Deus Caelestis after I killed their CT you came to plant for Instability, 11.3.13 Instability was missing tl1 field and you were there of course to try ninja field and of course you failed and I rather planted for my org, thats why there isn't attack on Instability tl1 CT, becuase they didn't get it thanks to you. So do you remember? Maybe you can check that my CT was under attack after your fail by 2 traders and they failed, but they killed it when I wasn't online later.

To [Rhapsody]: lol president of instability and cant even proper ninja field, i am disappointed son
    [Rhapsody]: why would i need a tl1 ct?
    [Rhapsody]: explain to me why an org with 300 base would want a tl1 base
    To [Rhapsody]: you cant even kill tl1 CT alone so...I see your org has 4 Cts and missing tl1, so thats why you are here, but failed
    And what know? Still don't remember?
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; Mar 23rd, 2013 at 20:40:29.
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

You try so hard and you fail so hard. I talk about this aegean 5x 2013-03-11 00:20 (http://towerwars.info/c/search.php?d=5) where I killed another ninja planted CT by Deus Caelestis after I killed their CT you came to plant for Instability, 11.3.13 Instability was missing tl1 field and you were there of course to try ninja field and of course you failed and I rather planted for my org, thats why there isn't attack on Instability tl1 CT, becuase they didn't get it thanks to you. So do you remember? Maybe you can check that my CT was under attack after your fail by 2 traders and they failed, but they killed it when I wasn't online later.

And what know? Still don't remember?
    You're cute, I love the research you needed to try to prove a point, still though, you are terribly wrong ;(

I've taken more bases post-merge than any other person, do you really think I'm in the situation where i need to be ninja planting bases?

I think the fact you have to ninja a tl1 base speaks volumes, don't you?

You're cute, I love the research you needed to try to prove a point, still though, you are terribly wrong ;(

I've taken more bases post-merge than any other person, do you really think I'm in the situation where i need to be ninja planting bases?

I think the fact you have to ninja a tl1 base speaks volumes, don't you?
    So you are the one of the new clanners without life? Nice to meet you, we could have a lot of fun 2 years ago, but now, I am too busy irl during the week, while it seems you can play games 24/7 no matter if it is morning or midnight. That's what omnis are missing too, more nolifers. >.>

That's what omnis are missing too, more nolifers. >.>
    did that guy that used to quadlog APT to defend lowbie fields during hawaii primetime quit?

So you are the one of the new clanners without life? Nice to meet you, we could have a lot of fun 2 years ago, but now, I am too busy irl during the week, while it seems you can play games 24/7 no matter if it is morning or midnight. That's what omnis are missing too, more nolifers. >.>
    Such a typical sore loser response... "Ah you beat me that means you must have no life". I wouldn't expect anything less from a teenager though. How's school going anyway now? You hit puberty yet? Found any cures for those spots? Just wait until you start growing hair mate, you'll find out how annoying shaving becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    did that guy that used to quadlog APT to defend lowbie fields during hawaii primetime quit?
    You're talking to him

Before and after the merge I hear the same things from omni who went clan, its easier dealing with people and there is less drama. A lot of clan really just don't care, PVP is treated like a competition not a war.
    I dont know about rk2 but on rk1, omnis wasnt bad (i'm not a rper, i wont do the amg omnis s**k ect) well at least i didnt see a lot of drama. And most of people from rk1 omnis goes clan after the merge because we were clan on rk2 way before merge (we wont betray our 6 years old friend) But i dont think it is more than 15/20 players (**think**)

I still think it is more about old clan player that have resub for the merge that make the unbalanced number
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

If you look at online numbers throughout the day there is really not a lot in it, there are times when omnis outnumber clan and vice versa. The main difference is clan's willingness to do nw/tara and omnis lack of leadership and unity in a bot.

Hehe, i just wonders how u guys talking omnis didn't help at that 4holes base
    Me and my org mate also came to help defend neut site...just cus it's fun pvping with good opponents, there is no fun in killing 5-6 newbies on a twink...
    After that invited neuts to our pvp bot and helped them to choose site and help them abit in killing it (failed ), and yea, 2 and 1/2 hours later neuts lost their base (
    but still, me and org mate were here helping and killed few clans, or im not right and it was other base..
    Correct me if i am wrong, and sorry for my teh english ^^
    Last edited by Stpaxx; Mar 24th, 2013 at 01:01:38.
    Kooo
    Stpax - 220 Enforcer
    Pacucm - 165 fixer
    and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Stpaxx View Post
    Hehe, i just wonders how u guys talking omnis didn't help at that 4holes base
    Me and my org mate also came to help defend neut site...just cus it's fun pvping with good opponents, there is no fun in killing 5-6 newbies on a twink...
    After that invited neuts to our pvp bot and helped them to choose site and help them abit in killing it (failed ), and yea, 2 and 1/2 hours later neuts lost their base (
    but still, me and org mate were here helping and killed few clans, or im not right and it was other base..
    Correct me if i am wrong, and sorry for my teh english ^^
    Hmm you might be right, the only omni i remember seeing at that base though was reidsmp, which toon were you on?

There were two other omni that showed up at 4holes besides reids, two traders.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    And most of people from rk1 omnis goes clan after the merge because we were clan on rk2 way before merge (we wont betray our 6 years old friend) But i dont think it is more than 15/20 players (**think**)

I still think it is more about old clan player that have resub for the merge that make the unbalanced number
    I don't think anyone really blames you (other than strong rp'ers :P), however even if its "just" 15-20 players thats quite a lot with the current population of ao sadly. Its more than most of the guilds have of active players.

The game design of Notum Wars has been wrong since day one by giving both tower rewards and side rewards to the winners. The game should reward the lower populated side to attract more players to the side in order to equal out the imbalances. Thats how e.g. Planetside (1+2) does it.

As it is now theres no real benefits from joining the lesser populated side other than RP reasons and a shorter queue to Battlestations. To be honest wether it is 0% or 10% probably doesn't make a whole lot of difference, but when you add everything up (4 holes xp, side xp, towers etc) it shows a flawed design imho.

I am sure some of the strong RP'ing pvp clan will come and flame me as they usual do, but I will rather have this game running balanced with a healthy population and pvp for some more years than having it slowly but surely die in due to imbalanced sides.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

There were two other omni that showed up at 4holes besides reids, two traders.
    Who were they? I remember a 47 trader but can't remember if he was neutral or omni

I remember when using Forum Join Date in an argument was cool.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast