Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTS ql 75 Spec Ed ofab doc helm

Wow adam, now u poor. Hugs 'n kisses / Oli (

Does that mean they've removed them from everyone or did someone petition you specifically?
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Following this logic every ellts & tuto backpack should be deleted. Fun.
    Seyoura ~ Jijie ~ Delcatty ~ Shaymin

pls join paradise tx

I had a tell filled with a lot of hate from someone about this item it wouldn't surprise me if they petitioned me. The helm was hidden away on a toon though that I never spammed on so they would of had to of done a database search or something? Idk how it works.

But if they did just delete mine well that's just crazy. They should of deleted them right after the patch it would of saved a lot of people being angry/upset over losing creds etc.

Anyone know how to get in contact with someone with a bit if importance? I have a few questions for them
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Lol @ this

I'd make a new thread on LORK, more likely to be seen by one of the more vocal staff (that actually play ao...)
    Last edited by Belph; Mar 28th, 2013 at 13:09:19.

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

What did FC do wrong? They removed an item that wasnt suppsed to be ingame. Its not their fault that you paid 600 for that.. :P But yea im sure it sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    Anyone know how to get in contact with someone with a bit if importance? I have a few questions for them
    Hop on Test Live and have a chat with some of the devs, otherwise contact customer support and hope for a response.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Maurtue View Post
    What did FC do wrong? They removed an item that wasnt suppsed to be ingame. Its not their fault that you paid 600 for that.. :P But yea im sure it sucks
    then i sure hope they removed all the other items that aren't supposed to be ingame at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    then i sure hope they removed all the other items that aren't supposed to be ingame at the same time.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    like what? :P name a few

Every other <300 spec edition helm would be a good start

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

the rest of the low ql doc helms to start. certain other items i dont think i'm allowed to talk about too.

I would probably quit if this happened to me.

Well... at least I would want to but you know you can never leave AO permanently.

Really though they should have removed them immediately after their mistake instead of removing one single item from one guy years later.

The 600m/whatever i would of got from this auction does not bother me as much as how they have gone about this.

Yup, you're completely right they should of removed them all right away if they were not wanting them to be in game, how you can remove them now after all this time is beyond me. ir maybe its just mine that's been deleted? And if it is... What a joke lol
    Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    The 600m/whatever i would of got from this auction does not bother me as much as how they have gone about this.

Yup, you're completely right they should of removed them all right away if they were not wanting them to be in game, how you can remove them now after all this time is beyond me. ir maybe its just mine that's been deleted? And if it is... What a joke lol
    They need to delete the creds from whomever you bought it from too, to be fair. Or give them back to you.

Don't expect any decency from FC regarding this. I once bought 4 token packs for 800m a year or so ago. Then when I went to use them awhile later found them gone. FC had deleted them without even contacting me as apparantly the guy i bought them from exploited to get them, which i obviously had no knowledge of.

After countless emails back and forth they finally agreed to give me.....100m. And did so with an attitude claiming i was lucky they were able to locate the trade in order to refund me that paultry 100m. (Also a statement "I'm sorry you think fixing exploits is bad customer service...i seriously cant beleive they said that to me)

Only thing is it was 800m not 100m, and more then that it was 4 token packs for 200 each so the smallest possiblle trade would have been 200m.

So not only did they delete my stuff without even a response but they straight up lied to my face because no trade for 100m ever took place.

Bottom line FC customer service is worse then a joke. They're liars with attitude.

Edit: Oh and I bet I'll receive an infraction or somethin for telling the truth about their service ^^
    Last edited by adeptall; Mar 29th, 2013 at 00:59:37.

That really does suck... But it's the sad truth of funcom I guess. I'm quite surprised this thread is still going and hasn't been removed yet.

I'm glad a lot of people have expressed a similar opinion as mine, I've even had 2 offline tells in game about it.

As for a reimbursement I'm not even expecting one from them really I chose to pay the 600 for it months ago, but just some answers would be nice.

Did you remove them all? Did you remove just mine because someone petitioned me? Why didn't you remove them immediately? Why would you choose to delete it/them after all this time?

But quite honestly I expect I won't even be given the chance to speak to someone who even knows about this, all ill I will receive is "it was a mistake and we had to remove it, and no I won't even give you the vps it cost originally, bye"
    Last edited by Spead; Mar 29th, 2013 at 01:14:01.
    Devil Inside

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by adeptall View Post
    Don't expect any decency from FC regarding this. I once bought 4 token packs for 800m a year or so ago. Then when I went to use them awhile later found them gone. FC had deleted them without even contacting me as apparantly the guy i bought them from exploited to get them, which i obviously had no knowledge of.

After countless emails back and forth they finally agreed to give me.....100m. And did so with an attitude claiming i was lucky they were able to locate the trade in order to refund me that paultry 100m. (Also a statement "I'm sorry you think fixing exploits is bad customer service...i seriously cant beleive they said that to me)

Only thing is it was 800m not 100m, and more then that it was 4 token packs for 200 each so the smallest possiblle trade would have been 200m.

So not only did they delete my stuff without even a response but they straight up lied to my face because no trade for 100m ever took place.

Bottom line FC customer service is worse then a joke. They're liars with attitude.

Edit: Oh and I bet I'll receive an infraction or somethin for telling the truth about their service ^^
    inb4ban

u shouldve sold me for 301m clearly
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

The last few threads with these items for sale have been closed and the item deleted.

If anything this shows that all spec ofab should be available in all QL ranges.

Anyone reading this with a low QL helm, you got to stay quiet and sell it in game.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast