Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTS ql 75 Spec Ed ofab doc helm

I had a ql 25 Speced Doc helmet, they took mine aswell

funcom does allot of weird things.. its just how it is, anarchy online is a good game, its just saad how they handle things from time to time.. they are not friendly when it comes to support.

when they tok your helmet.. they should given 20 vet points.. maybe 1 free mounth to account.. just something for the item you lost from their own mistake

Or a official word...

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

im glad this item was removed from you, i dont mean this in a nasty way but as the gm or whoever said they shouldnt be clearly ingame and your intending to make a profit from it is bug abusing in its own right, what should have happened is the cost refunded in VP of what the helmet was bought for.

I hope all exploited items like this are removed soon (and the guys mentioning ellts/pbp, they actually was intended to exist, whereas SE helms other than ql300 wasnt)
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

I have abused no bug, nor was the item exploited. Funcom very stupidly left them in game when they should of been removed immediately. I agree the VP should be refunded, it only makes sense to do so. This helm had nothing to do with exploits, it was just a mistake by funcom.

Having no official word on this is actually hilarious, and not in a good way. A joke of customer service, but what more is expected of funcom?
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

you intended to gain an unfair advantage from an item that isnt, and wasnt intended to be available, be that using it yourself or selling it, personally they should wipe the db of any SE helms that arent ql 300, and refund the vp, OR modify them to be exactly the same as normal helms/penultimate version
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

I don't see that as an unfair advantage. In that case it's the same as someone buying any other discontinued item.
    Last edited by Spead; Apr 4th, 2013 at 00:37:15.
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    funcom does allot of weird things.. its just how it is, anarchy online is a good game, its just saad how they handle things from time to time.. they are not friendly when it comes to support.

when they tok your helmet.. they should given 20 vet points.. maybe 1 free mounth to account.. just something for the item you lost from their own mistake
    that

I'll bump for FC refund.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123