Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Open42 welcome rk1-rk2 clan-omni-neuts

Quote Originally Posted by docleanne View Post
    200+ WELCOME

7 raids roughly you will have your acdc for sure
    I am so far not convinced you even ever been to sector 42.
    Because Race Yalm

pretty sure they wouldnt like me gathering clan/omni/neut and going to there tara now ^_^
    This comment is full of win. Pretty sure I'd love to see you try!
    Dear Omni, gather up and clean my ...base

President Spiritual Guru of Devil Inside
    Fourth
    Sadism
    Diyu
    Willnukeyou
    Goodfella
    Dawnbreaker

Soulhuntress

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    I am so far not convinced you even ever been to sector 42.
    This actually sound just about right. In Sector42 people win ACDC for 20-25 points pretty standard and it's 3 points per completely successful s42 raid. Docleanne has led s42 raids 100s of times I'm pretty sure.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

We should demand better lootsystem from Funcom lol. Just wanna raid w people k.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Meh, they need to just make S42 instance. Doesn't make sense to have open world play fields anymore since they destroyed all the previous open world play fields and every playfield since 2007 has been an instance.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    Meh, they need to just make S42 instance. Doesn't make sense to have open world play fields anymore since they destroyed all the previous open world play fields and every playfield since 2007 has been an instance.
    Not really possible when you have 4+ teams per side.

Everything else that's instanced so far is completely doable start to end with a single team.
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by usersoul View Post
    This comment is full of win. Pretty sure I'd love to see you try!
    for one i was just saying wouldnt be nice me messing with pvpers tara would it.

didnt say i was gunna.

and major i probly done more s42's then most people trolling this post '

and agree make it instance would solve alot of problems.

again aint gunna back down to pvp tards so troll along all you like just feeding me more ^_^

and major i probly done more s42's then most people trolling this post '

and agree make it instance would solve alot of problems.

again aint gunna back down to pvp tards so troll along all you like just feeding me more ^_^
    so you hjaven't answered my question. what makes your bot better than the org alliance i'm currently in, tnet, hellcom and that sector42 bot that will make me (and others) want to sign up?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    so you hjaven't answered my question. what makes your bot better than the org alliance i'm currently in, tnet, hellcom and that sector42 bot that will make me (and others) want to sign up?
    hiya yes open42 is totaly seperate to sector42 bot fresh points more active raidleaders east side is weighed roll to prevent cred farmers farming pollys people who actually need them can save up and get the vlrd new functions in this bot like mail system will will come in handy for people who have problems they can just mail the problem to the raiders even if they are offline they will recieve when they log on also new commands like !v vektor spam !c cocoon spam !p pet away from general spam !f fence spam !s seeker spam so alot more raidleader friendly sector42 bot will probly still run once gabrielpeter is back. i had difference in views on somthings in that bot still a great bot just wish it had more raidleaders and such atm only currently has 1 raidleader and if that persons not online no raids gunna happen. anyways hope to see some new faces in bot i aint gunna back down to pvp bots trying to take over a pvm raid (hellcom-tnet) forcing people to do pvp to get points so they can use in s42 is wrong pretty sure they wouldnt like me gathering clan/omni/neut and going to there tara now ^_^ will continue to fight these bots off and win the pf back just need peoples surport who agrees with this join the bot when gathering happen and things will change you have my word.
    He actually did pretty much cover what distinguishes Open42 from other bot systems. The main points I see is 1) VLRD and ERU are points weighted roll and nanoboxes are raffled, unlike Sector42, 2) There's a mail system in the bot which I suspect could be used for planning raids and communicating between admins and peeps, and 3) Open42 has some built in spam scripts to make life easier for raidleaders.

Also, I'm not sure how rk1ers are used to doing s42 but going off my experience with Tnet it seems to be conducted all in just one bot. Sector42 and Open42 have side specific bots that the teams are exported to, so each side can run their raid and loot seperately, while raidleaders can cross communicate with an !all command.
    Last edited by Byste; Mar 21st, 2013 at 12:39:20.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

so basically, this bot doesn't offer anything that isn't already offered by the myriad of other options available to me. gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Byste View Post
    Also, I'm not sure how rk1ers are used to doing s42 but going off my experience with Tnet it seems to be conducted all in just one bot. Sector42 and Open42 have side specific bots that the teams are exported to, so each side can run their raid and loot seperately, while raidleaders can cross communicate with an !all command.

never understood the need for side bots. why bother having separate bots when you can do everything all in one bot?

I think HC and TNET are doing great job on respective sides to host various in-game raids. For a while, Iraid was a good option for all faction raids.

If you are making any new bots to do raids, it all due to your personal issues with established system and perhaps you have too much time at hand;p

Best thing to do is be a part of established system and not against it. Else, you gonna end up splitting up the community at best!
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    Not really possible when you have 4+ teams per side.

Everything else that's instanced so far is completely doable start to end with a single team.
    It is possible. Just make it so mobs dont repop in instance, make 1 AC pop instead of 3, no orbital strike timer, then bam! 6 man 42.

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    sector42 bot kept points from rk2

open42 is new bot - starting everyone from 0 points on the new server
    But you didn't get points if you didn't do stuffs before merge
    And after merge too!
    Ciassene

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    so basically, this bot doesn't offer anything that isn't already offered by the myriad of other options available to me. gotcha.

never understood the need for side bots. why bother having separate bots when you can do everything all in one bot?
    Won't argue with you about having options for doing s42. My take on it would be to use the bot that's actually running, and so far I've been following that approach in tnet, sector42, and open42. Org alliance is not something I've experienced and sounds like a pain to organize but if that's your thing then woohoo. I don't know anything about this Noraid group but I'd be willing to run with them if the opportunity presented itself. From what I've heard, Iraid is terrible.

As for side specific bots, it's great in that it cuts down confusing chatter. Yeah, people could be using raid chat, but it's still handy when someone LDs and needs to be picked up by their side again. It also lets sides roll loot at the same time - I believe Tnet does this as well but I personally find it massively confusing when multiple auctions/raffles are going on at once -- my chat gets really hardcore spammed by XXX added to YYY. There's other reasons I like it but I've gotta run for now. o/
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

this bot has nothing to so with sector42 its totaly different bot run by more raidleaders

lazy this bot is better set up then other s42 bots the side bots are so people dont get confussed

having 1 bot to do all stuff must take time if thats how they do it in the ******* and again i have

no intrest in sided bots hellcom is ruining this game and only a bunch of people can see this

they ruined pvp for one they should have just kept toxic's bot and not bent over for hellcom

like they did for admin rights.

also ruined s42 all faction runs in other bots.

why people dont stand up to these jerks is beyond me but im guessing u guys know wots best

leave them to ruin your pvp fun and our pvm fun.

only reason they do pvm tbh is cos the bot sucks for pvp so they have to pvm instead side faction alone says it all

and as for personal reasons canibaal yes this bot was set up cos of that and other peoples

personal reasons for splitting from sector42

1. no raidleaders there

2. mire is away all time due to irl problems

3. no point wipe on merge to make fair for rk1 too

4. took too long for peoples points too be added (peoples points still not been added)

again all choices made by somone who rarely plays ao anymore.

For being a clan you sure are bitter on Hellcom. lol
    You do know you wouldn't be let on the bot right?

And its pretty clear you have close to no clue about how Hellcom works or raids - and why.

My advice to you is you should probably focus on figuring out why your bot is greater than the other options out there, and spend less time trash talking the alternatives.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Lol @ the hating on Hellcom. At least we're active, we raid OFTEN and we dont take two hours to setup a Sector 42 raid.

Such hate Docleanne, have we pissed on your chips somewhere along the line?

Also, what Noer said...^_^
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Gotta laugh a bit, when someone mentions a failure of HC these people who do nothing ingame pop in to defend it and act all superior... It's pretty clear HC isn't doing as well as it could, no need to pretend otherwise.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast