Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to get the city portals back

I want to get the city portals back

Without them, we loose a of of time. I know, 'use beacons', but they take 10 minutes to recharge. And that is a loss of time if you only do, lets say, BS notum towers. So I want a quick 'back to home' thing. A game like this uses already a lot of my time, no need to spend it on silly things like go from here to there.

its gonna be fixer online soon!
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Soon Cani? Did we time warp back 12 months ago?

There's 3 types of players in this game now, fixers, people teamed with their 190 fixer, and suckers.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

I don't want them back. Debump.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Don't worry Masta, when they add them back to the game as promised you can just choose to not use them.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

No, you see. There is no choice. There is only the ruining of the game through the inclusion of such things.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

i like the city warps doors. doing daily with my alts ..makes it easier! BRING THEM BACK!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

It would be easier if there weren't any zones at all, that you just clicked a button in a lobby interface for where you would want to go and what you'd want to do there, how about we suggest that instead? Would also reduce greatly the size of the game on your harddrive.
    The Red Brotherhood

nah...lets go back to no "real fall damage."..make camping spawn back to 18hrs or more and how about traveling and treking time...be real phsyic time...so one mile in real life walking time..would be incorperated ingame, etc ^_=

Except only one of those things existed. Your other suggestion is bad for this world which is a construct. In other situations it's good, i.e. ARMA series.
    The Red Brotherhood

Why don't we just make a stick that instantly sends us to 220. I mean, this game already takes up enough of my time, why waste my time with just killing a lot of incompetent monsters also?

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    Why don't we just make a stick that instantly sends us to 220. I mean, this game already takes up enough of my time, why waste my time with just killing a lot of incompetent monsters also?
    I agree. Leveling is an outmoded mechanic, and with the item grind having replaced it, I see no reason to have it. Instead, just boost every encounter in the game to be balanced to a 220 equipment grind, and put them in as selectable encounters in a lobby that teleports you to just inside any instance.
    The Red Brotherhood

just buy the grid nano for 40 euro lol.

Masta Grylls
    Cleric "Jpreston" Firstclass - Bureaucrat Squad Commander of Paradise

I never knew there was so many people in this game who never use the grid or wompahs.

Right guys?

your an idiot

also get rid of "player created maps"...everyone must memorize the layout of the land...after treking missions..after missions ^_=...map..what in game map...it's all in here /points to trox armpit

As soon as you have outdoor cities again everyone would simply use the grid tower. Placing those grid towers in the cities already would be a better alternative than the whompahs.

Still, I would prefer a global means of transportation given to all players but with a reasonable lockout, sort of a backup return home.

If you want to travel to places faster then there's more incentive to fight for a tower area in the desired zone. You can both grid in and out of a tower.

Now, you shouldn't try to devaluate the meaning of towers and pvp with solutions like free whompas everywhere. The AI cities did this terribly, and now that the slight has been reverted, we should not want it back.
    The Red Brotherhood

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I agree. Leveling is an outmoded mechanic, and with the item grind having replaced it, I see no reason to have it. Instead, just boost every encounter in the game to be balanced to a 220 equipment grind, and put them in as selectable encounters in a lobby that teleports you to just inside any instance.
    They have this already, its called TESTLIVE. Go play there if this is your idea of an ideal gaming experience.

Games have to evolve and grow. Going backwards to pre AI expansion is de-evolution. So its back to hailing a fixer TEAM TAXI or begging to have a little blue triangle filled with fixer love.

Personally, im just waiting for all this to blow over. Once they have the cities rendered for the new engine it will all be back as it was. Hope some people have evolved by then to cope with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinknpinker View Post
    They have this already, its called TESTLIVE. Go play there if this is your idea of an ideal gaming experience.

Games have to evolve and grow. Going backwards to pre AI expansion is de-evolution. So its back to hailing a fixer TEAM TAXI or begging to have a little blue triangle filled with fixer love.

Personally, im just waiting for all this to blow over. Once they have the cities rendered for the new engine it will all be back as it was. Hope some people have evolved by then to cope with it.
    Learn2sarcasm. And no, that's not what is on TESTLIVE. Go there sometime, and you might see that.

Going back to pre-AI is not devolution when what was introduced was devolution. It's going back to something that was a better design.

And no, it won't be back as it was rendered for new engine? What does that even mean?
    The Red Brotherhood

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast