Thread: Self Only Buffs

Self Only Buffs

Hi Funcom. In 14.6 or 14.8 since I know you are so busy, can you please make my buffs self only as well? After all, I do not wish to make a low level player a twink by letting them use nanos 140 skill points higher then they could use themselves. How horrid. In fact, in keeping with your vision of umm...prof uniqueness, I propose you change all prof tags on nanos that require more then 800 skill and label them mp. Truly, my prof would now stand out as the only ones who could use those nanos. Thank you for listening.

Disclamier for the slow and witless: This is sarcasm.
    Last edited by Zylina; Oct 18th, 2002 at 21:48:18.

Please make all Doctor heals and buffs self-only also.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Originally posted by Jynne
    Please make all Doctor heals and buffs self-only also.
    ROFL Jynne

Bump for self only heals! Include the MP healpet too.

While you're at it, add level requirements to all pet nanos.

Oh and please add reflect, nuke, mez and charm abilities to Fixers and MA's and also nanoskill and tradeskill buffs. Did I miss anything Fixer's and MA's don't have?!

xp buff self only.. crats should have exclusive rights on a leveling edge!
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Bump!

Mocham's self-only.

MP's are too week and anybody can just use our buffs.

damage self only. all this sharing of damage we do leads to nothing but controversy, e.g. the constant pvp whining.

kill engies then please

If all these buffs go to self only then please Funcom kill us Engineers off. We are a dying profession that are just a bunch of panhandlers anyway. Unless of course you decide to fix us which it does'nt look like it will happen anytime soon.

Self-only charms... only way to make them fair ;P

and while you're at it, please make Trader divests and plunders self only as well

This is funcom's vision of making the mp viable at high levels and to be honest, I don't entirely hate it. That's right people, you will be an MP's b***h for all 200 of your lvls!!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat