Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raidbots

DNet: Spawned from Neutnet by Maxi when he moved to RK1 as he felt they needed a server wide bot
    Neutnet: Created by Zacix
    IRaid: Multifaction points bot
    Tnet: Clan PvP & twice weekly S42 raids on Monday & Saturday after Hellcom raids
    Hellcom: Same as Tnet but for Omnis
    Open42 & Sector42: Weighted point rolled bot, I think the miniboss loot is flatrolled in Open42 like it has been in Sector42. Haven't seen Sector42 running in a while since Docleanne moved to Open42
    Noraid: No clue
    Raidsu: No clue

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

This is it ? or there any other open raid bots around?

we should let the raidbots have auditions, try to sell themselfs and make us use their bot!
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

You forgot helpbot in the list!
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    DNet: Spawned from Neutnet by Maxi when he moved to RK1 as he felt they needed a server wide bot
    Neutnet: Created by Zacix
    IRaid: Multifaction points bot
    Tnet: Clan PvP & twice weekly S42 raids on Monday & Saturday after Hellcom raids
    Hellcom: Same as Tnet but for Omnis
    Open42 & Sector42: Weighted point rolled bot, I think the miniboss loot is flatrolled in Open42 like it has been in Sector42. Haven't seen Sector42 running in a while since Docleanne moved to Open42
    Noraid: No clue
    Raidsu: No clue
    Noraid runs 42 sundays and mondays iirc. Points sundays and raffle mondays. Running right now I think. They do other stuff as well but not on a schedule I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    Noraid runs 42 sundays and mondays iirc. Points sundays and raffle mondays. Running right now I think. They do other stuff as well but not on a schedule I think.
    Noraid is a private bot and raid. The NO stands for New Order, the clan org.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    Noraid is a private bot and raid. The NO stands for New Order, the clan org.
    I kno.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12