Thread: Nozone?

Nozone?

There used to be a large section of zoning allowed between Lush Fields and Clon****. I was headed to a viral-courier-type mish this morning from Lush grid to Clon****, but there was no zoning. No reddish blobs to indicate forbidden entry, either. Just me?

Failed to zone from lush to clon**** aswell... hope its the only place they ninjaclosed...
    -Devouringu-
    -Prospherine-
    -Ladydeva-
    -Millinea-
    -Vikingmannen-
    -many more

~~General of The Asylum~~
    We are recruiting! Come join us today!

had the same problem last night on my adv. guess someone typo'd something when closing coast of tranquility

I had same issue as well ... the maps indicate the border is open, but no luck all along the edge between the zones.

Please fix. I used to always exit Lush fields grid to access lower Clon****.

Kinnik

Same issue since merge for me as well.

same here, can't do the mnemonic courier daily by zoning into Lush Hills resort and flying West into Clon****...
    Applicant of New Order since the dawn of time

Sweet just what I wanted to run into...
    Storm
    Fixyourwhat 220/24/67 Clan Fixer
    Dewmd1 150/20/42 Clan Soldier [e]

Should be fixed with the next patch.(tm)

But really, I submitted a bug report about this a while ago and was told that it has been added to the bug database.

Well, you know how it goes. If it works, FC's gonna fix it and if it's broken, it's broken.
    'The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.' - Steven Wright

Bump, not only not working but it looks bad too the world just sorta ends in blue haze.
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

There used to at least be terrain on the other side of the invisible wall.

FC gets the *slow clap* for this.