Thread: WTA The Pioneer Backpack

WTA The Pioneer Backpack

Min: 2.5b
    B/O: 3.5b

Auction will end the 11th at 17:00 (GMT+01)

Mainly interested in credits but will consider trades as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling
    To be totally honest, I have no idea. They appeared one day, and I'm as curious (and ignorant) as the next guy about what they were meant for.

I agree with the poster that it's probably something that was too unbalanced. That sounds like something we'd do.

Value of igoc or poly pillows?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Value of igoc or poly pillows?
    500m/igoc
    100m/pillow
    To be totally honest, I have no idea. They appeared one day, and I'm as curious (and ignorant) as the next guy about what they were meant for.

I agree with the poster that it's probably something that was too unbalanced. That sounds like something we'd do.

9 hours and 30 minutes remaining. Luvhel leads with 2.5b!

luvhel wins the auction. I will send you a PM

take care of my precious! <3

Actually, I am just helping Kthxdie take care of his Pioneer for the day if ever he wants (to buy) it back :P

---
    AND OH, I almost forgot.. WELCOME BACK LOL *winks
    Last edited by luvhel; Mar 12th, 2013 at 13:57:02.