Thread: Anarchy Online Account Merge

Anarchy Online Account Merge

hey ^^

i saw this in my account page and wasnt sure if its new or if its just this "bring all accounts under one main account" thingy.

it says

Anarchy Online Account Merge
    This offer will permanently merge two of your customer accounts for Anarchy Online and Age of Conan.

The account you choose to merge will be merged into the account you are currently logged in with. Once the merge is completed the other login will no longer be available for account management, you still log into the game with the same username and password.

Once the accounts are merged your Anarchy Online accounts will all have the highest number of veteran months available to any of your accounts.

This is available free for an introductory period, after that it will cost 600 points.
    Is this a new service to actually merge my game account(-characters) or was it a merge for that funcom account to a main funcom account ?

Can i transfer characters from account A to account B anyhow ?

Now that everything is 18.6.1, whats new about the slots ? 0/8 available :|
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

It's the "bring all account..." thingy so not new. Transferring from A to B is still not available as it seems.

That's an old service which allows you to unify all your AO/AoC/TSW accounts under one main account.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

Ah yeah i wasnt sure, have done that before (see sig) but it said it costs 0 points and will cost after a time ... well i made that when they closed RK3 i think so i really was electrified "OMG i can merge my accounts, yay, my 219 fix, my 220 agent, my 215 crat and my new engi ..."

thanks for answers ^^
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

"Anarchy Online Account Merge
    This offer will permanently merge two of your customer accounts for Anarchy Online and Age of Conan."

Can you merge more than 2 ?

Oh, and if you can merge a third/fourth/whatever; would it be better to make a new account and then merge it, or just create a veteran account ? (Thinking if you're getting the veteran points from the main account, I know they get transferred if you make a new account and then merge, just not sure if you get them transferred to a veteran account as well.)
    Last edited by Jihnna; Apr 3rd, 2013 at 18:34:27.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    This offer will permanently merge two of your customer accounts for Anarchy Online and Age of Conan."

Oh, and if you can merge a third/fourth/whatever; would it be better to make a new account and then merge it, or just create a veteran account ? (Thinking if you're getting the veteran points from the main account, I know they get transferred if you make a new account and then merge, just not sure if you get them transferred to a veteran account as well.)
    Merging is unlimited, but I believe there is some limit for amount of accounts that can be created in new billing account. Around 8 I think...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Cool, thanks
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Merging is unlimited, but I believe there is some limit for amount of accounts that can be created in new billing account. Around 8 I think...
    Cool, thanks
    You can have a total of 10 accounts in a merged group of accounts ... whether paid, froob, veteran, AO, TSW, etc.

I ran into this hard limit when I opened the beta-tsw account that came with our hardcore renewal packet. I was not able to delete the TSW-beta to make room, nor was I able to merge/link any more accounts to the group.

Kinnik

Question

What happens to all the pre-order items and packages purchased available to all characters on each account if they are different than other accounts? Example, Account A has Homestead Package, Account B has a Fall resub special offer and Account C has LE Pre-order special.
    Last edited by Pinknpinker; May 9th, 2013 at 12:21:21. Reason: Mmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    I ran into this hard limit when I opened the beta-tsw account that came with our hardcore renewal packet. I was not able to delete the TSW-beta to make room, nor was I able to merge/link any more accounts to the group. Kinnik
    I encountered a similar situation and emailed FC to see if I could get some accounts un-merged; the response was no. I suppose an account would probably need to be fully deleted somehow to make room for another.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    You can have a total of 10 accounts in a merged group of accounts ... whether paid, froob, veteran, AO, TSW, etc.

I ran into this hard limit when I opened the beta-tsw account that came with our hardcore renewal packet. I was not able to delete the TSW-beta to make room, nor was I able to merge/link any more accounts to the group.

Kinnik
    There is no hard limit as far as I know. I have 18 accounts merged. The only thing im confused about is why my main login to my account page changed from the account i merged to, to one of my latest accounts i've merged with it. Now i log in with that account... Not really complaining but it's odd that it changed like that.

Thought i saw somewhere that up to a max of 20 accounts could be merged to one account. Would be good if FC could step in and confirm exactly what the number is
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!