Thread: Team missions nerfed = End of team Blitzing

Team missions nerfed = End of team Blitzing

Try to pull a team mish to blitz something with a higher toon;
    - Someone in your team is of too high level for you to request a team mission. You can not share experience with that person...

Or try to pull a team mish with lower toons to pad out the team members;
    - All your team members are of too low level for you to request a team mission. You can not share experience with them...

Here's some feedback from a player; I don't give a monkeys fart about sharing experience.. I just want to blitz something!!! Your interfering, changes to fix something that's not broken are unwelcome..

Thanks FC..
    Quote Originally Posted by randymp View Post
    you have caught on .... Fc does nothing to attract and or keep players, just about every decision they have made recently has been a ploy to drive people away.

I don't think this is new.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

As best as my memory serves, it's been this way for at least 6~7 years (and probably since the start), from when I used to blitz for CRU.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Roll on 2 lower fr00bs and when you have the mish, add your blizzer to the team and share mish.

And yes, its not new, but it was'nt like that forever ^^
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

Quote Originally Posted by raw_fox View Post
    Roll on 2 lower fr00bs and when you have the mish, add your blizzer to the team and share mish.

And yes, its not new, but it was'nt like that forever ^^
    I tried that.. Got a message saying something like "XXX wasn't in team when mission was pulled, cannot update." .. So the only way to do it is to duplicate the key and then guestimate where the bloody mission is cos the blitzer doesn't have mish to update maps.. It's extremely annoying!

I admit it's been a while since I tried blitzing like this, but I know it used to work once.. What I don't understand is why would FC have even touched it.. What's the point of fixing something that's not broken.. You get messages about levels and xp when you team up.. Why lock pulling them..
    Quote Originally Posted by randymp View Post
    you have caught on .... Fc does nothing to attract and or keep players, just about every decision they have made recently has been a ploy to drive people away.

What is the issue here?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

It hasn't worked that way since 2005 at least. Even if in team range and you invite someone into an already rolled mission they will not get a token/mission reward, hence having to reroll the mission on rk/sl if someone joins after its rolled

Also for anyone outside the team range you have to dup the key.

What they did do was remove the mission info from the keys, which you could use to make waypoints to easily find it, but most missions have that in the description. If not you just go to the mission and get the location and make a waypoint for the blitzer or have them on follow

yea this hasn't changed, just roll with a org member similar in level, and then duplicate the key and go kill with higher level, easy as that.
    Ipewpewu Director of Omni Org Pack of Noobs.

or in my experience sat on lft bug random people to help you roll

Quote Originally Posted by blindio View Post
    or in my experience sat on lft bug random people to help you roll
    What he said, I'm never afraid to beg borrow and steal help whenever possible... Just remember how long you waited/how hard you tried when the shoe is on the other foot and you see someone else asking!