Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Best of the best: TL7 PvP. Downtime Edition.

Best of the best: TL7 PvP. Downtime Edition.

Going to update this when my memory returns.

Adventurer- /
    Agent- Lounic / Srompu
    Bureaucrat- /
    Doctor- Dewestad /
    Enforcer- Maravillosa /
    Engineer- Rdord /
    Fixer- Warfang /
    Keeper - Shuiyn /
    Martial artist- Grrrl /
    Meta-physicist- /
    Nano-technician- Melchran /
    Shade - Africa / Expert
    Soldier - /
    Trader- Vispa / Belzabeth

Lets stick to the topic please people. Clean, objective lists.
    Last edited by MassDebater; Mar 12th, 2013 at 06:15:06.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

haha expert =))))))))

This will be a little hard until we get to know the pvpers from other servers better. I've met some horrible toons with high scores and very good toons with low scores. However, here's a couple:

Agent (obviously): Lounic / Srompu
    Adv: Tratitrus / Sentrum or Rhapsody (will have to be decided at some point!)
    Trader: Vispa ofc / Nadel seems pretty damn good
    Nanotechnician: Surovi > all
    Crat: Cratitrus / Puzzytehcrat, Calming is good also
    Fixer: dunno what Warfang is like when he's not OB'd as hell / Lazyfixer or Cred
    Keeper: / Shuiyn
    MA: Grrrl /
    Soldier: / Rezipped or Marinesold
    MP: Lolicon > all

Take it with a grain of salt as I'm not a noteworthy pvper myself (as OP is of course!) and am also likely to troll.

Adventurer - Scumtron /
    Agent - / Srompu or Numavezi1
    Bureaucrat - Yikinomi /
    Doctor - / Wonthealu
    Enforcer - /
    Engineer - Toxicmen / Tehevolz
    Fixer - /
    Keeper - /
    Martial Artist - Grrrl /
    Meta-physicist - /
    Nano-technician - /
    Shade - /
    Soldier - /
    Trader - Vispa /

Im pretty undecided right now for most professions so just going with what i've seen to be solid consistently.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

I need to get back in game and start tearing sh*t up :S Needs to be in MP slot from everyone :/
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Dunno, but Rssscruum has done some duels that ive seen, i guess hed be worth mentioning as an Mp
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

<3 gg
    Communistic 220/70/30 Shade AKA CommuSoGood.
    Africa
    220/70/30 Shade

Adventurer- Sentrum-Opi / Fourth-Atrox / Wolverinee-Soli
    Agent- Srompu
    Bureaucrat- Served
    Doctor- /
    Enforcer- Dreamatorium
    Engineer- Rdord
    Fixer- All meep befor I get a chance to check em out
    Keeper - Shuiyn(Tank)
    Martial artist- Grrrl
    Meta-physicist- Spirit
    Nano-technician- Sunhammer
    Shade - Gimpkiller / Africa
    Soldier - Asiasasaszin
    Trader- Vispa
    Africa
    220/70/30 Shade

Africa? Seriously? Where has AO gone to.....
    Clan - My Way - Veteran

Pabloz - Level 220 Shade :: Nobizhx - Level 220 Keeper :: Fedix - Level 220 Doctor :: Luserina - Level 220 Crat :: Dapimp - Level 215 Agent :: Pvpgawd - Level 150 Engineer

I dont do the pvp myself but I observe alot of it and the names being mentioned almost always seem to be those that are heavily OSB'd (apart from some, I dnt say all)
    Shouldnt the 'experts' in pvp actually be those that do selfbuffed duels?
    1 on 1 without OSB's is actually the pvp thats being discussed here right? Not mass pvp handling or OSB ganking in various zones like bor or OA?

And grrrl does quite a good job ganking/alphaing various people, but hotswapping 5 items to cap all hits, no offense, but I dont call that good pvping
    I've already suggested it before (as a joke) that maybe they should put Instagib in since AO has cometo a point where its gank or be ganked in a fashion that its almost insta kill fights, for those who dont know 'Instagib' is the instakill weapon in Unreal Tournament

Anyway, I dont mind genuine discussions about actual good pvp, but this e-peen stroking with numerous threads started, is just wrong, I dont even understand why moderators are still allowing this

Quote Originally Posted by Danerf View Post
    Duel you anytime lets go! Name the place and time and ill meet you there
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qOSXJtfcEU Fast forward to 1:10
    Africa
    220/70/30 Shade

Quote Originally Posted by jefke View Post
    I dont do the pvp myself but I observe alot of it and the names being mentioned almost always seem to be those that are heavily OSB'd (apart from some, I dnt say all)
    1 on 1 without OSB's is actually the pvp thats being discussed here right? Not mass pvp handling or OSB ganking in various zones like bor or OA?

And grrrl does quite a good job ganking/alphaing various people, but hotswapping 5 items to cap all hits, no offense, but I dont call that good pvping
    I've already suggested it before (as a joke) that maybe they should put Instagib in since AO has cometo a point where its gank or be ganked in a fashion that its almost insta kill fights, for those who dont know 'Instagib' is the instakill weapon in Unreal Tournament

Anyway, I dont mind genuine discussions about actual good pvp, but this e-peen stroking with numerous threads started, is just wrong, I dont even understand why moderators are still allowing this
    Wrong, Wrong, and Wrong when we duel we make sure we are not OSB how would you know we are OSB anyways? you check our ncu, and i wana see you try and swap and perfectly time everything with 5 weapons i bet youll get sticky keys without pressing shift. GG
    Africa
    220/70/30 Shade

Quote Originally Posted by Danerf View Post
    What server are you from ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    Think im from all of the above
    Africa
    220/70/30 Shade

I barely use OSBs myself. Usually because I don't plan on pvping but someone flags in bor and I've got no choice.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by jefke View Post

Lol now I read this whole post.

Firstly lots and lots of people on both sides pvp with no osbs an often without all their own buffs or pets.

Secondly I made this thread for all forms of pvp because rarely is someone good at one but atrocious at another.

Third the mods barely allow these threads even though they are about battles on RK.

Fourthly no one suffers from the instazerg enf/fixer stun raype more than me.

Finally there's only 1 best of thread currently because the other was removed for an unrelated but specific reason which I hope won't happen in here again.

your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Africa View Post
    Fixer- All meep befor I get a chance to check em out
    That hurts good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Usually I don't plan on pvping but someone flags in bor and I've got no choice.
    Words to live by...

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Firstly lots and lots of people on both sides pvp with no osbs an often without all their own buffs or pets.
    Not sure if your posts are to be taken seriously from now on..
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Adventurer- Tratitrus / Sentrum
    Agent- / Darkempire
    Bureaucrat- Cratitrus/ Puzzytehcrat
    Doctor- Skysun /
    Enforcer- Velijoze / Dreamatorium
    Engineer- / Memph
    Fixer- / Troymcclure!
    Keeper - / Shuiyn, Trypants
    Martial artist- Grrrl /
    Meta-physicist-
    Nano-technician-
    Shade -
    Soldier - Vizier
    Trader- Vispa

Haven't added ppl from RK2 cause havent watched to much duels yet since merge.
    Memph 220 Engi
    Otocar 220 Soldier
    Healingpunk 220 Doc
    Steamrolled 207 Fixer
    Iconz 150 Doc

And about 30 more tl7 toons

Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast