Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: What happened this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    So please instead of 12 pages or rage quit QQ, im sure some of the posters could find something constructive to do with server down time like...maybe take a shower, get some sunlight and vitamin C on your pasty skin, perhaps allow your favorite gaming chair time to air out some, sleep to get rid of the bags under your eyes, eat something that doesnt come from a drive through window, do a load of laundry, wash your dishes, or clean that ring from around your tub.
    Why? I don't think I can get neither XP, AXP nor SK on my chars by doing that. Besides, it won't help the research (neither personal nor global). So, I don't see the point of your suggestion.

Btw, I've heard of some subforum on this page called "Reet's Retreat". I'm not sure what game are you talking about, but it should fit in there: It's "The only forum where Anarchy Online is not necessarily the topic."
    Solweintraub - Engi - 220/30/70
    Byteflush... - Advy - 150/04/14

at least they offer a service to announce half an hour after the server crashed and provide a link to see when you saw your client crash in different timezones. in case you don't remember when you got mad. for instance to calculate how long you've been mad about ao crashing.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415