Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP Mothadoc

R.I.P Cezar....Dumnezeu sa te odihneasca in pace.

RIP Wish
    Ctrannik 220/30/70 Soldier
    Opanki 220/30/70 Fixer
    Sadistka 220/30/70 Doc
    Zabodal 220/30/70 Crat
    Mardagent 220/30/70 Agent
    Ecstazi 217/?/? Adv
    We're recruiting at http://board-org.userboard.net//
    Board Member of The Transcendence

Damn...RIP...this sucks.
    Sauran 220 Solitus Doctor RK2
    Tehshade 220 Opifex Shade RK2
    Roycecat 150 Solitus Engineer RK2
    Poadrim 170 Trox Enforcer RK2

Best wishes to the family, I was lucky to encounter motha at every tower battle .
    1/0 Adv

Rip wish even thought i didnt know you so well... but this kinda stuff touches pretty personally cause i lost my brother not so long time ago to a cancer too.. my condolences for the family..

May the sun guide your soul & let paradise be your goal

Rest in peace Wishstar
    Last edited by dimatrix; Mar 12th, 2013 at 05:51:40.

Ahhh, this is a properly sad time. I didn't know them but losing an AO player this way truly sucks.
    Guardian Lethadon
    Community Relations Department
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisor of Rubi-Ka

Forum Rules

I remember getting to know him when we were both competing for hours and hours over the first MBC drop on RK2, when it seemed likely that Afreet Ellis was the source. Seems like a long time ago. Really nice guy, and I particularly remember him as being one of the few people on the clan side that I detected no animosity from, and one of the few I cared to remember. Sorry to hear this... he was a decent guy.

Didn't know you, but Rest In Peace

Never knew him, but the AO community is a family, even if we don't all see eye to eye.

R.I.P
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Great player and person that deserves to be in a better place but left us way too early, my condolences to his family. RIP mate.

This news made me so' sad . Rest in peace old friend.

I wont play 3 days AO us a condoleance to him.

Sad to hear this Mothadoc was a good friend to many and valued by even more people. I just hope he will enjoy the next life as much as most of us have enjoyed knowing him in this one.

Condolences to his family.

Peace mate
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

Rip
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

I left AO around 2004 knowing Motha, and came back around 2011 to discover Wish. Looked up to him as far as what a fixer should be, and he was even nice enough to give me a lot of advice on upgrades and such when I had returned. I always feared seeing him in BS or any PVP area; he was a *beast*! RIP man, and thx for the good times
    ---------------------------------------------
    » sehne - 220/70/30? never!
    » sakura - forever gimped
    » kuupo - eternal project

All those years teaming and pvping and all, still the Last time we got to talk, was when things took a turn to the worse, and we had a chat about trying to get a diff diagnosis.

First time i met motha, back in the day, like most omnis, when i got killed by his doc. one nasty pvper he was, imho one of the best pvp docs to grace this game. when he and jade hitched, it was awesome, i wish i had pics of it, but with my old computer, those are gone.

For those of us who got to know you, you were a great friend, an amazing player, and a big heart. never cared much for omni or clan, pvp was fun and friendship was solid, no matter what side u were. i still recall hours in inferno, teaming and chatting about non-sense.

Motha is survived by an amazingly beutiful smart boy , and a loving wife . i wish for us all to have love such as this.

R.I.P brother. we shall meet again, some day. this time, ill make sure im UBT resistant

miss you.

Frost.
    Abalz; .. I feel there is a specail folder for our NT reports, they print it out and make a magazine out of it each month and put them in the restrooms lol

Hermy; Devs : "We thought it be a good idea to give a few professions some insanely good defence, and at the same time make sure those also get to do the most damage, unfortunately NT isnt one of those, so suck it up"

Kinkstaah: It appears they forgot the 0 at the end of the extra damage hit bonus.

So sorry to hear this. Having beat cancer (knock on wood) myself, I know his struggle was long and hard fought. Of all the monsters that have been fought, Cancer is still the hardest to defeat and sadly rarely stops coming for you.

I wish it could have been different. Rest soundly now and peace to your family Cez.

R.I.P dude i kinda know wot his family will be going through lost my sister to cancer in october
    i did alot of charity work to try take mind off things raised over 10k 10.385.53 final sum all went to hospital that looked after sister.

R.I.P Motha
    Nokeeper. 220/30/80 Godfather. Equip: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=161560
    Cerumen. 220/30/70 Healpole.
    Battlesuit. 219/30/xx PewPew.
    + Alt army.

Rip. Sad to hear.
    packers 220 agent general of Underworld.
    xstyggax 220 mp general of Underworld.
    pakkers 220 sol member of Paradise
    Zluza 220 crat member of paradise
    Packerz 218 shade member of Paradise
    Slusa 165 doc member of Paradise
    Azulz 150 doc member of Paradise
    Sluza 118 agent member of Paradise

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast