Thread: Was this intended?

Was this intended?

The day before the server merge my rent was taken from my org. 96 million credits.

Am troubled that not only had you taken my rent one day before the (unannounced) server merge but you also did not supply me with all the buildings that I had on it at the time of the merge. I had a swimming pool and the hanger and the other tower with the bar in it.

While I have not yet picked out a new city on RK Infinity I did on test and this was the case. Please advise. Meh.

I have city token but have not used it yet on RKAye.

thats sucks.

rent should be returned pro rata or whatever.

When you build your new city you dont pay rent before after a month, so you havent lost anything.
    Proud member of Vox Populi since 2005

Phatz!!

You were just unlucky one with the rent. The building thing was know before on test. Not too many voices on it though...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Yeah, the original promise made by the game director was that we would get "every building imaginable" along with a voucher to buy a new city plot.

Instead we recieved two choices of HQ, ECM, Sat Uplink, Mining Ops, Silo, Grid House, Sauna and the new Tax Building. The voucher does not include the guardhouse, swimming pool or landing pad or any of the 'social' buildings like the Sky bar. The Live voucher is the same as the one given on Test Live early-mid January.

Many of us commented about the missing buildings ...

Kinnik

Of course it was intended.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Pinknpinker View Post
    The day before the server merge my rent was taken from my org. 96 million credits.

Am troubled that not only had you taken my rent one day before the (unannounced) server merge but you also did not supply me with all the buildings that I had on it at the time of the merge. I had a swimming pool and the hanger and the other tower with the bar in it.

While I have not yet picked out a new city on RK Infinity I did on test and this was the case. Please advise. Meh.

I have city token but have not used it yet on RKAye.
    Mine was deducted 4 hours before downtime, but was only 21M. The lack of all the same buildings was mentioned from folks on TESTLIVE, but I don't recall if it ever got an FC response.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Yeah, the original promise made by the game director was that we would get "every building imaginable" along with a voucher to buy a new city plot.

Instead we recieved two choices of HQ, ECM, Sat Uplink, Mining Ops, Silo, Grid House, Sauna and the new Tax Building. The voucher does not include the guardhouse, swimming pool or landing pad or any of the 'social' buildings like the Sky bar. The Live voucher is the same as the one given on Test Live early-mid January.

Many of us commented about the missing buildings ...

Kinnik
    Yes, hence my question as "every building imaginable" seemed like I would not have any concerns. Wow, 4 hours before merge. Burnnnnnn! Thanks for the info folks.

making everyone buy more buildings is just another strategy to suck some creds out of the game which according to FC is excessive atm
    PvP n' Stuff (more soon™)

Proud President of Mercenaries

believe situations of these natures were addressed and explained by an old friend:

Quote Originally Posted by Tupac
    they don't give a **** about us