Thread: Hi Joel

Hi Joel

Hi dude

How come you haven't said hello to us yet?

Normally, when theres a changing of the guard, the new person posts something about himself/herself, and gives us an outline of some specific goals/objects they will lead the AO team on during their tenure.

From what I've heard, you like grinds, and like grinding, and if there was a hot chick in a bar you would grind her. So, is your contribution to AO the reset of global research? Or do you have another lofty goal that we can help you achieve?

Just as an example, a previous GD wanted to do daily tips. Daily tips was empty for six months. Then I posted about 50 great tips for new and learning players. Then, soon after, we actually had daily tips. Since then, many people have contributed to daily tips.

Thats one way in which the community can help you achieve your objectives.

If you can help the community reach some objectives, you will be very popular indeed.

Here is one place to start:

Make a Post and say hello, say what your goals are, and give us some tidbits about you: do like marmalade or jam? pleated trousers or jeans? do you walk to work or drive? are you a cat guy or a dog guy, or fish? and, do you play AO, or have you played since LE ? Whats your favorite prof, and why?

Next, you can fix this one:

Keeper dimach recharge is retarded

Other than that I don't think there's much consensus on what really need to be fixed asap.

Welcome to AO and I hope you like your stay!

Cheers,

The guys/gals who keep food on your table

Funcom employee

This is the incorrect board to post this.
    Joel's introduction can be found in the community corner board.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat