Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Servers are up!

Servers are up!

Yep. true story.

Cept can't log any of my toons in Bor... guess where all my toons are?
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

Quote Originally Posted by Gaveup View Post
    Cept can't log any of my toons in Bor... guess where all my toons are?
    Are there some cash price involved in this quiz?

If so my guess would be that all your chars are logged in Newland. Am I correct?
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

manage to get to char selection screen and logged in for about 5sec and then crashed out

There is an official mention of the problem by FC in the server notice section

at least vhab is working on it should be fixed fast :d

Error - The login handler was not found

The login handler was not found at this address! Please try again later.

The login-handler, the gateway into the game-server, is down.

If this problem persists, the server is probably down for upgrades or maintenance.

Please check the Beta website for announcements regarding this. If the server is down because of a crash, it will be up again automatically within minutes.

Either way, please try again later. If you don't see any news about the server being down, contact Funcom Support through the feedback form on the Anarchy Online website

and down again already

Hm yeah. guess i was a bit fast with the post.. i got to AO Loading screen though!

Quote Originally Posted by AlcoholicDoc View Post
    Please check the Beta website for announcements regarding this. If the server is down because of a crash, it will be up again automatically within minutes.
    I laughed when I saw this message about the beta website. That message is pretty old. Man the login handler had some issues back when AO was launched in 2001.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

where is this Beta Website of which you speak?

thats the message I get when I try to login lol.

so no link or address...maybe they figure that by the time you find it, the servers will be up

Quote Originally Posted by Spandelero View Post
    Harlem Shake
    Im gonna go make a beer. Instant brew.

Is nice to know they are working on it. Vhab's post was first ive heard since these problems started. This is understandable. A merger is no small task. Anyone who has ran servers should understand. There is many things that could be contributing. All the name changes and everything could be jamming up log files etc. And there is way to many people trying to log in at one time. Might need to upgrade some hardeware to. Who knows. But i have faith they will fix it. They just need us to be patient

Quote Originally Posted by jitsublade View Post
    Is nice to know they are working on it. Vhab's post was first ive heard since these problems started. This is understandable. A merger is no small task. Anyone who has ran servers should understand. There is many things that could be contributing. All the name changes and everything could be jamming up log files etc. And there is way to many people trying to log in at one time. Might need to upgrade some hardeware to. Who knows. But i have faith they will fix it. They just need us to be patient
    Yes, and since this is a new game there is still a learning curve for the staff...
    Span

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast