Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the most powerful.....

We never will build good pvp system if we will try to balance it by duels.

The only problem in AO that teaming in pvp is not way to go because you dont get title points. If they implament that the one that does mroe damage in team gets points or they equaly allocated between teamates then team pvp will be realy fun.

Right now in mass combat everyone has their role. Someone debuffs someone does damge someone helps team mates, spots enemy sneaks up on enemy.

Soldiers are great in mass combat becasue of their damge. Well MA can be as good at ranged combat but this is going to be fixed soon.

Enforsers nice for mele has good run speed resistance and almoust imune to debuffs.

Fixers with their area snares and GA are also great.

Traders with drains and damge.

Doctors inin debuff people.

NTs are the one who can do great damge to many people at once.

MP becasue of their debuffs.

Agents becasue of theri nice damge with concetration lines roots and ability to go trader.

Hey even crat are usefull Speeches Demo Speeches area roots.

Adventurers are uber percetpionists to spot those who sneak around.

Only problem is engi has nothing to offer but i hope this will be fixed soon.

Once teaming will be encouraged in pvp it will be even more fun and will resolve in better teamwork and strategies.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia
    Only problem is engi has nothing to offer but i hope this will be fixed soon.
    Well, they do have some area buffs:
    - AC
    - Higher reflect damage
    - Higher damage shield damage (?)

And some debuffs:
    - Attack rating debuff
    - Reflect debuff
    - Damage shield debuff
    - Area blind (?)

And of course the ability to warp people back into combat.

But I agree, they do have less than any other profession to offer in mass PvP, but at the same time far from nothing.

Would be cool if those debuffs wouldnt break when damge is done.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Coldstrike

Kind of funny how I as a soldier would have a much greater chance of beating an enforcer in the arena than in the open.. A soldier is fighting under a time limit, and needs to land as many shots as possible within the 1m20s we got. The arena has some nice walls that makes it harder to get out of the line of fire.
    But in the open, the enforcer isn't wailing at you with all his might, in the way he'd do in the arena. An enforcer has great tools for arena fighting, while some may be harder to work with in mass wars. Although I may be off.
    :/?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12