Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Unbalanced Omni vs Clan in battle stations

Quote Originally Posted by Gracee View Post
    I know. I wish people would just stand still like a noob and let me kill them.
    The sarcasm asside, it would be nice if players who all have a 200-300 runspeed advantage would stop taking off for the nearest lift when someone "Q"s them, especially when they typically have a 2 to 1 advantage in players practically every round.

I hardly even attack players who are going to run anymore unless they try to cap the console I am sitting down next to or actually try to attack me first.

Haven't read the whole thread, but i'd like to insert a common sense solution:

change the invite algorithm to go 1-by-1 or 2-by-2 instead of 6-by-6 as i believe it currently is.

Logic Progression:
    (1) Invite first/next two people from each side
    (2a) If an even number accept from both sides, invite the next two people from each side; goto (1)
    (2b) If an uneven number accept (more clan or more omni), invite additional people from the under-manned side until the sides are even again; goto (1)
    Proud Member of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghigs View Post
    Haven't read the whole thread, but i'd like to insert a common sense solution:
    change the invite algorithm to go 1-by-1 or 2-by-2 instead of 6-by-6 as i believe it currently is.
    Even 6 by 6 would be ok but its not, im not sure how exactly does it work but it seems to be 1:2 so for every single one player from shorter queue two from longer enter. As its loosing side that has less people usually, this system ensures it will be loosing even more Mixed sides solves all the problems and makes all but remaining 4 roleplayers happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Even 6 by 6 would be ok but its not, im not sure how exactly does it work but it seems to be 1:2 so for every single one player from shorter queue two from longer enter. As its loosing side that has less people usually, this system ensures it will be loosing even more Mixed sides solves all the problems and makes all but remaining 4 roleplayers happy.
    Agree completely on having RED vs BLUE instead of CLAN vs OMNI...
    Proud Member of Paradise

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234