Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unbalanced Omni vs Clan in battle stations

Quote Originally Posted by zoneik View Post
    Also another quick point, Why is it that clans out number omni's in BS and enjoy easy kills (due to 3+vs1) your continue to 4 cap every battle stations

as i've already said before clans need to come to 201-214 BS, i've died 3 times in 20+ matches and usually due to my lack of attention when u get the odd MR gimps // i've tanked (2-4) 201-214 clans and still came out on top, and what do clans do after the but woooping they leave and refuse to sign up

So Come Get Me (if u think u can)

Omni's > Clans 201-214 BS (wishing u clans a happy stay in reclaim)
    1. We outnumber omnis because omnis always sucked at making tl5 twinks(apart from VERY few people) so they don't bother to show up.
    2. It's not the PvPers that 4 cap. It's the pvm noobs that want their dailies done fast and because doing BS gives more rewards, we're stuck with them. You should see clan BS chat when the random clan noob 4caps. And anyway, one side 4 capping means it's the other side's fault. If you don't defend cap points, you lose BS.
    3. When I finish farming creds to re-equipp my 170 advy, I'll duel your 214 with it. If you lose, you strip your char's armor and give it to me. If you're not up for that ammount of risk, then you have no business judging people and considering yourself superior. PS: I think I can. You wouldn't be the first 214 MR noob who gets floored by a 170
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Well, i think its all about numbers - omnis have it just lower. Thats because:
    a) roleplaying / psychological reasons - young people dont like the fact of playing for "corporation",
    You mean clans are in majority younger players? Where the heck did you get that from? It's so stupid it's not even worth laughing at
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Winning side always attracts more numbers. The moment one side wins TL7 towers there are always flocks of refuge opportunists who switch side and play there.

I bet the next time omnis take over towers there'll be a shortage of clans at BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Ill bet u my houseleet for it. I dont really like my houseleet, therefor i dare this bet
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

GG. Gata love side changes.
    Communistic 220/70/30 Shade AKA CommuSoGood.
    Africa
    220/70/30 Shade

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    That's because very few omni were stupid enough to roll and twink a level 200 pvp toon. I had a good laugh with a few people talking about how RK2 had organised a neutral org full of 200 twinks. Who then proceeded to **** talk the tl5's they were farming for dailies.
    Did you also get a good laugh at everyone that made Lv58, 126, 158, 170, 207, 214 etc twinks specifically for pvp? I'd be laughing too since they're only used for towers and get used a few times every couple months...while 151-200 BS runs back to back during prime time everyday. Pretty smart decision to make 200 twinks if you enjoy lowbie PVP since their BS is by far the most active.
    Last edited by Mako; Mar 6th, 2013 at 23:19:57.
    Based God.

Stop projecting I don't get farmed in BS.
    Afk macros ftw I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    Winning side always attracts more numbers. The moment one side wins TL7 towers there are always flocks of refuge opportunists who switch side and play there.

I bet the next time omnis take over towers there'll be a shortage of clans at BS.
    Numbers = towers

Then it would seem

Towers = Numbers

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

at from my pow its like BS 200 is outnumbered by clans, BS150 dominated by omnis, and BS220 by clans. Which is weird, actually: At 220 there are tons of pvpers both factions, and maybe they find BS not appealing for them, but 200 was always clan, but at 150, where we used to have so many good twinks, its just meh.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Did you also get a good laugh at everyone that made Lv58, 126, 158, 170, 207, 214 etc twinks specifically for pvp? I'd be laughing too since they're only used for towers and get used a few times every couple months...while 151-200 BS runs back to back during prime time everyday. Pretty smart decision to make 200 twinks if you enjoy lowbie PVP since their BS is by far the most active.
    I had a laugh because people were ganking others outside their level range and bragging. The fact of the merge is towers were put on hold and BS being easy to join has been very active.

Oh and before merge its always good fun having 3 200 agents following you at towers with their package in their hands with nothing to do.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    I find that on both sides though, and it really annoys the piss out of me how everyone and their grandma manages to run faster than Usain Bolt as soon as they take more than 10% damage.
    I know. I wish people would just stand still like a noob and let me kill them.
    Gracee e : Blooop e - SPIRIT

For example, take RK1's resident zerg pvp org before the merge, SPIRIT.
    SPIRIT! RawR!!!

So because a few of us in SPIRIT love to queue for BS, we're now the resident zerg pvp org? Awesomesauce.

edit: I think the faction change option was the dumbest idea ever. just my 2cents.
    Last edited by Remedie; Mar 7th, 2013 at 17:42:30.
    Hot Pie ~ Remedie, Maiaa, Squirt, and Remepie

Quote Originally Posted by Remedie View Post
    SPIRIT! RawR!!!

So because a few of us in SPIRIT love to queue for BS, we're now the resident zerg pvp org? Awesomesauce.
    He said we were mostly friendly though!... and unskilled and under-geared.
    Who is MassDebater in-game? Anyone know or care?

Quote Originally Posted by Remedie View Post
    SPIRIT! RawR!!!

edit: I think the faction change option was the dumbest idea ever. just my 2cents.

No it's how you guys would all appear flagged in bor together.
    Ie zerging.

It was just an observation I wasn't trying to have a go at anyone.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

Grace is still in pred armour!

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

I have a question. I know some will assume I'm trolling but I assure you that I am not.

I still regularly see the same complaints about 4-capping and what not both in game and on forums. The poor toon who happened to resort to winning a round of bs to avoid a pvp inspired chain death without a friendly warp usually being vilified, the same old nondescript and mindless insults being thrown his/her way etc etc.

If the goal of those aiming the insults was purely to pvp within a designated level range, with like minded people, without the hassles of queuing and the annoyance of "nub/pvm/insert random demeaning quote perhaps including the words bro or yo mamma" interrupting the fun by winning, then why not adjourn to the facility a simple teleport away which FC made for exactly that purpose?

An orgmate reckons it is simply that those hurling the insults don't actually want to pvp, they just want to farm greens. Is there any truth to this or is the notum mining area fundamentally flawed in pvp terms?

didn't mean to troll so sorry if any thought I was, be nice for all to actually get the fun they want out of our new busier environment no?

Quote Originally Posted by Belph View Post
    Grace is still in pred armour!
    Just two pieces.

The stupidest part is you can't tab the same side even though you can fight them.

Secondly pet pathing sucks.

It is empty because you have to talk to the guy. Click a map and then run around the whole damn area looking to see IF someone is inside.

Contrast that with BS where you click the terminal and then go do whatever you like with 90% confidence that when a critical mass of people has been met on both sides a halfway balanced fight is created.
    Also just because people dislike 4capping doesn't necessarily mean they hate the mechanics of capture point itself. Or at least some sort of possibility of winning overall.

Oh and fun fact, there are no greens on tl7 BS anymore.

So please next time another "friend" suggests we use the pvp area, suggest your friend kill backyard leets.

your an idiot

haha I will suggest exactly that, thanks for the info

I wouldnt per se say that they wanna farm greens, people are up for fighting strong targets. They like to win but also dont mind loosing if they can take revenge. The problem with duels for that is that its not a spontanious event so u cant see if a person just know how to run his keybinds or if he actually knows how to get out of tricky situations. BS is pretty good for that. For VPs theres come the option of tagging towers or killing miners in the notum mine area. Those however can be done once a day while BS can be done three times. If theyd allow the other two to be done three times a day thatd make it easier a bit for pvm or still lvling people.

Regarding to the notum mine area as a place to pvp. Its actually a pretty great place, the problem is only that when u die in there u have to heal urself up instead of a machine doing it for you. If there was a lockout time where u cant enter the battlefield and u get healed up to full health in that time i could imagine it being used a bit more. Besides that though i think people are just way to used to BS to bother with the new area.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Gracee View Post
    He said we were mostly friendly though!... and unskilled and under-geared.
    Who is MassDebater in-game? Anyone know or care?
    It's Rdord.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast