Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unbalanced Omni vs Clan in battle stations

Quote Originally Posted by lunarsolace View Post
    Would really depend on the 5 ppl, and how coordinated they were. I've seen docs survive endlessly, and against 3-5 ppl in a team on vent, not so well.

Really a hard thing to assimilate due to opinions and non constants. With the different doc builds as well, those going w/ troalah having less hp, vs more hp ones.

If 5 players can't kill a doc, its just bad calling or coordination. If its purely 5 on 1.
    yes

So using this same logic, whichever side has more numbers are LOL for showing up because they'll get easy kills? Isn't that what gets pvm'ers to show up to pvp? ^^
    Isn't that why either side uses a ton of rhetoric, rp, and propaganda?
    Whether you know it or not, both sides are guilty of this. It is merely a matter of who is guilty of it and when.
    no.

what IS lol is spending the time and effort to make a 207 twink specifically for the purpose of ganking greys.

What happens is that 2 omni join and 6 clan join and so a neutral daily farmer signs up to omni which starts the BS.

Then the clans who all have 100 total pvp kills and a giant chip on their shoulder for being farmed 1v1 decide to "punish those mean omnis" and team up.

As I've said before, clans need to consider the long term damage they are doing to this game by taking every single form of pvp this seriously.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by zoneik View Post
    well if omni's have the numbers clans had u guys wouldn't stand a chance but every 1 knows the min 1 omni's kill a clan 10+ come

3 of us in BS been farmed cause there is no chance on a 220 doc that i could have servive 5+ clans spamming stuns debuffs and specials at me, do clans actually find the easy kills fun or are they scared of a challenge

in 201-214 BS they never show because omni's have more pvpers around that lvl
    Don't believe me then sign up
    The world you're living in.....
    The numbers change depending on the hour. So now it looks like 10clans vs 2 omni but in 4-5 hours it's exactly the other way around. Also, if you wanna avoid getting farmed like the gimp that you are, you have other options for getting your daily done. I know, BS mish is repeatable meaning more xp, but nobody is forcing you to do either one.
    1 experienced pvp doctor can survive even more people. If 5 people can't kill a doc they just plain stink....
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    L O L

I suggest you get your precious omni friends to sign up for BS. The fact of the matter is that 20 hours a day there are aloot more clans in queue than omnis. And in your situation, the only omnis in queue were daily farmers. If you dont wanna be farmed on a green toon, do one of the other 2 "BS" dailys you get from john smith.

Stop whining and bring some friends to BS instead of coming there duallogged for dailys.

And the No-show's are because people signed up, then had to wait too long and logged out not leaving queue causing BS to be bugged.
    QFT
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    yes

no.

what IS lol is spending the time and effort to make a 207 twink specifically for the purpose of ganking greys.
    People who did that actually did it to take revenge for getting their asses pownded everytime they logged their tl5s. And they used the "clever use of game mechanics" excuse to sound less noob.
    Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    What happens is that 2 omni join and 6 clan join and so a neutral daily farmer signs up to omni which starts the BS.

Then the clans who all have 100 total pvp kills and a giant chip on their shoulder for being farmed 1v1 decide to "punish those mean omnis" and team up.

As I've said before, clans need to consider the long term damage they are doing to this game by taking every single form of pvp this seriously.
    Teaming in BS is smart. Also communicating in BS is very smart. The fact that you get gang-banged is entirely YOUR fault. What's stopping you from teaming? What's stopping you from defending points? What's stopping you from letting your side know what you're doing?
    The purpose of BS is winning points with or without pvp. If one side does it better, it doesn't mean they are "cheap" or "taking pvp too seriously", it's just fulfilling the purpose of the BS and doing it good.
    Clan BS chat sounds like this, at least when I'm playing:
    clan1: I go get A.
    clan2: k, I defend B.
    Clan1: got A, omw C, someone go get core.
    clan3: omni zerg at core!
    clan1: omw, defend C please!
    etc etc. This easy communication wins BS and it's really not hard to follow. In fact, it's so easy that even YOU could do it.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by Fontane View Post
    Teaming in BS is smart. Also communicating in BS is very smart. The fact that you get gang-banged is entirely YOUR fault. What's stopping you from teaming? What's stopping you from defending points? What's stopping you from letting your side know what you're doing?
    The purpose of BS is winning points with or without pvp. If one side does it better, it doesn't mean they are "cheap" or "taking pvp too seriously", it's just fulfilling the purpose of the BS and doing it good.
    Clan BS chat sounds like this, at least when I'm playing:
    clan1: I go get A.
    clan2: k, I defend B.
    Clan1: got A, omw C, someone go get core.
    clan3: omni zerg at core!
    clan1: omw, defend C please!
    etc etc. This easy communication wins BS and it's really not hard to follow. In fact, it's so easy that even YOU could do it.

Stop projecting I don't get farmed in BS.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

From my experience in 200 BS and lower, Omni have hardly any toons that can actually win a 1 on 1 fight to begin with. It is very rare to see a "twink" on the omni side. The majority of my PVP twinks are neutral for this reason, otherwise I would rarely get to PVP.

Maybe it could apply different to 220 BS, but then its hardly the case of an omni being so overpowered at 220 that he can literally farm an equally geared 220 clan.

I know you like to act like omni is this big and bad suppressed force of annihilation, but what actually happens in PVP speaks much louder. If omni is so powerful that it can dominate 1 on 1 fights then why is it not equal in a 2 v 1 fight if not actually win those fights consistently?

if omni are so good at pvp where are their tl7 towers?

^ They left them on rk 1-2... oh wait.. they didnt get any
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Towers are sooo rk1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    From my experience in 200 BS and lower, Omni have hardly any toons that can actually win a 1 on 1 fight to begin with. It is very rare to see a "twink" on the omni side. The majority of my PVP twinks are neutral for this reason, otherwise I would rarely get to PVP.

That's because very few omni were stupid enough to roll and twink a level 200 pvp toon. I had a good laugh with a few people talking about how RK2 had organised a neutral org full of 200 twinks. Who then proceeded to **** talk the tl5's they were farming for dailies.

Maybe it could apply different to 220 BS, but then its hardly the case of an omni being so overpowered at 220 that he can literally farm an equally geared 220 clan.
    It's not about gear.

I know you like to act like omni is this big and bad suppressed force of annihilation, but what actually happens in PVP speaks much louder. If omni is so powerful that it can dominate 1 on 1 fights then why is it not equal in a 2 v 1 fight if not actually win those fights consistently?
    That is not what I am saying at all. What I am saying is RK2 clan are going to kill pvp with how strong they are coming on. I'm guessing it's because of all the ribbing RK1 gave them.

For example, take RK1's resident zerg pvp org before the merge, SPIRIT.

They were mostly friendly and just wanted to enjoy pvp even if most of them were below average in skill and equipment.

Now within the first week of the merge you have people complaining that there isn't as much pvp as there should be.

your an idiot

clans need to consider the long term damage they are doing to this game by taking every single form of pvp this seriously.
    One of the most funny sentences ever seen posted on these forums.

Because Omni in 06-09 cared about clan and the long term future of the game, so took their foot off the pedal right?

For example, take RK1's resident zerg pvp org before the merge, SPIRIT.
    LOL

That's because very few omni were stupid enough to roll and twink a level 200 pvp toon. I had a good laugh with a few people talking about how RK2 had organised a neutral org full of 200 twinks. Who then proceeded to **** talk the tl5's they were farming for dailies.
    I said 200 and lower, which means everything from level 1 to level 200. There are few instances of skilled twinks on omni side in the levels at which they can actually be considered twinks.

Also, the stories you heard about the 200 neutrals is not quite right. The one's doing the **** talking are primarily level 200 clans. Some of the neutrals and omni are generally just complaining a lot, and clan having a solid numbers advantage in most fights is a big part of that. Anyone would get annoyed when you are having to fight 2 or 3 people at a time constantly and clans at that range seem to have an allergy to standing and fighting and choose to run instead.

Then there are the half a dozen 200 clan agents that think they are skilled because they can camp consoles and use bail when someone "Q"s them lol.

It's not about gear.
    It can't be about skill either, neither side is bursting with adept players at 220. I should not be chasing omni down with my remod crat on BS, trying to keep them rooted so they stop abusing the lifts.

Also, the stories you heard about the 200 neutrals is not quite right. The one's doing the **** talking are primarily level 200 clans.

Well there's a dedicated 200 twink neut org that from what I can tell was solely created to run both sides of 151-200 BS. That was who I was talking about.

As for the twinks, you'll find most are kept in storage until needed for towers. A lot of the people with dedicated BS pvp toons stopped after they ruined the tl5 BS ranges.

your an idiot

Very true, TL5 toons rarely do TL5/6 BS because 200 toons have more available to them which creates a more total picture of what a prof is about. As a sidenote though 200 toons are relatively useless at towers. So yes ppl make a choise. Nevertheless a TL5 toon can still be effective in BS, and u can especially look at the numerous agents running around in BS. Ill keep the nagging short but, running around AS kiting happens on both sides.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

The org your talking about is Vogue, and fyi i was in 151-200 BS today and 1 of the vogue members joined omni side 4 ov us inside 9 clans inside he complained that he was been ganked by multipul clans at any 1 time he couldn't find his 1v1's and after that 1 match guess what????????? he switched sides and went clan cause he can't take been farmed // 90% of the time teams fail cause doc gets wiped first reflects get wiped first then the rest, i'll challenge any of u clans posting on this forum to make an omni or neut toon and join the omni side in 151-200 BS and when ur sick of been farmed u can appologise,

player skills doesn't even come into this convo there is no skills needed at all if ur 5vs1

Yourboo i'd say is a really good pvp trox soldier in 151-200 BS and even teamed he gets piled and destroyed in seconds with the zerg of clans

have any of u considered that even just a few AS's every 13 seconds and unless u got some serious def ur dead
    Last edited by zoneik; Mar 6th, 2013 at 03:43:20.
    220 Sheilded MP And Proud

Also another quick point, Why is it that clans out number omni's in BS and enjoy easy kills (due to 3+vs1) your continue to 4 cap every battle stations

as i've already said before clans need to come to 201-214 BS, i've died 3 times in 20+ matches and usually due to my lack of attention when u get the odd MR gimps // i've tanked (2-4) 201-214 clans and still came out on top, and what do clans do after the but woooping they leave and refuse to sign up

So Come Get Me (if u think u can)

Omni's > Clans 201-214 BS (wishing u clans a happy stay in reclaim)
    220 Sheilded MP And Proud

The whole wah wah quad cap whine has got to go. Stop blaming PvPers for it, it happens on both sides and it is green PvMers doing nothing but suicide runs to cap as fast as possible.

No PvPer want a quad cap, join with a neutral toon and play both sides. I am fairly certain you'll see quad cappers cussed out in BS chat no matter what side.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

clans at that range seem to have an allergy to standing and fighting and choose to run instead.
    I find that on both sides though, and it really annoys the piss out of me how everyone and their grandma manages to run faster than Usain Bolt as soon as they take more than 10% damage.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Well, i think its all about numbers - omnis have it just lower. Thats because:
    a) roleplaying / psychological reasons - young people dont like the fact of playing for "corporation",
    b) unbalanced game architecture - omni side is just worse to play. Just take a look at daily mission house that most people wisit daily. Clans have it located just by grid exit on 1st floor in Athens, omnis must get out of the grid at 2nd floor, then cross entire zone and enter another, to make things more annoying they have a river (a pool?) on their way so you need a yalm or just run for longer. Same goes with inferno garden exit - the second popular place to run to/from - as most of inf missions are rolled in cave or ergo dungeon the nearest garden exit is in yutto marshes, thats whole one zone further than clan exit. You want to use SL statue on rka? As a clan you just jump through whompa in Athens to wailing wastes and there you are (you may even kill ql 50 on your way, ive found pump master there) as an omni the nearest zone i think is located in the zone with biodomes (i forgot its name), to get there you have to use 2nd floor grid, pass 2ho pvp zone, use whompa and fly through zone populated with ql 150 mobs that may eventually gank you on your way if you are a lowbie. And so on ... Ive no idea who was the guy who made all those things but he seriously f....ed it.
    The lower the numbers the lower the morale.

yeah, omni is worse to play
    specially that sucky solitus sb who can mess up a whole raid at wars
    *sarcasm*

Interest in nw is marginal so it matters for only a few people out there while things decribed by me in previous post affect everyone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast