Thread: AOIA Nesting Banks

AOIA Nesting Banks

Anyone else having issues with AOIA since the two server re-starts last night and this morning?

My toons are now getting infinitely-nesting banks once their open their bank after merging over to new server.

Toons that I checked banks on yesterday were not doing it as far as I recall ...

Have tested with other players and the version of AOIA doesn't matter nor does whether or not you copied any part of pref-folders.

I would say AOIA needs updating except that it seemed to work fine yesterday.

Kinnik

Ok ... as a test I started a new toon in case problem is related to merged toons.

I started a new toon this afternoon and brought to mainland ... opened her completely empty bank ...

Then openned AOIA Bank tab and found ...
    - 107 back packs with numbers as labels
    - Most of the bk-pack labels have 8 digits, they are not unique within the list, some are only 2, 3, or, 4 digits long
    - sub-tab within the Bank tab labeled Inventory/Equip which when you click on you see her inventory and armor/equipment.

I open her AOIA Inventory tab and also find her inventory ... Open her Cloth tab and find her armor ... both of which are the same as listed above within the Bank/Inventory/Equip.

Merged toons do not look the same as above ...
    After they open their bank and then AOIA bank-tab ... instead of backpacks with numerical labels they see a very very very long list of nesting "bank" tabs with their actual real bank items listed at the bottom.

I know AOIA is a third-party software ... but I have no way of telling if this is 18.6 or server related or AOIA related.

What I do know is that Nothing like this was happening on Test Live with 18.6 which makes me think it may be server related. Since my AOIA version hasn't changed.

Kinnik

Edit: So I don't break forum rules .................................................. ..

I zoned the above toon out of basic shop ... then back in to try placing something in her bank. I could not see what she put into the bank in her AOIA so I zoned out. I still could not see it so I zoned into and out of advanced store.

Still no items visible except a nano she does not have and !!!

Now she has 3 more BANK tabs filled with the bkpks above, perhaps a few more.
    Last edited by Kinnikinnick; Mar 3rd, 2013 at 00:56:45.

Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Thanks ... no solution yet though it seems ...

Kinnik