Thread: Customer Service?

Customer Service?

What fantastic customer service.

You cannot call Funcom directly. You cannot contact them ingame (server is down). The only medium customers have is the forums. So when the customers (That would be US) start posting for a response as to why the servers are down, how long will this continue, where is our notification, etc etc .... You CLOSE the thread with an ambigious "We are working on it".

I realize this is just a game. I realize I can go do plenty of other things. My life is not over because the servers are down. This is not a major life event.

HOWEVER, I am a paying customer. I pay for a service. And as a customer, I expect to recieve some level of customer service in regards to the game I pay to play. There is NO reason Funcom could not communicate what is occuring to the players. There is NO reason to rudely shut down a posting string with a short apathetic statement like that.

I will wait for this emergency maintaince to be done THEN I will deal with your poor customer service and provide feedback. If another company tried doing this to me (Phone service, Cable, etc) I would be switching providers quickly. I don't think asking for some customer service is a huge request.

A simple post "We are encountering server stability issues and we are working diligently to correct them. We apologize for the disruption to the game"

You skipped right over apologies to outright ignoring your obligation.
    Shame on you.

The Anarchy Online servers will come down for an emergency downtime to fix stability issues on March 2nd at 15:30 GMT / 10:30 am EST. The downtime is scheduled to last 2 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

I have left threads open in Life on Rubi-Ka and Tech Help. Redundant threads in multiple forums is against forum rules and not productive. Reposting moderated material is also against the forum rules. Please contact moderators privately if you wish to discuss moderation issues.

Thank you.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM