Thread: Corrupted char?

Corrupted char?

Hello,

One of my chars in login screen never gets dressed after been activated. She stays like a new toon, whilst we're talking bout a lvl 220/30/70 toon.

Another problem with same toon, and imho related, she cannot chat in orgchat. She gets message "Error: group 'orgchatname' cannot be found."

I guess that means a certain form of corruption. Can someone repair my toon please?
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

If that char is morphed then it won't update until you cancel the morph and logout unmorphed. At least it was that way for my adv.
    My guess is that yalms or battlesuits may cause similar problems.
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

the not being dressed i have also on a toon no fix and no real problem what i seen.
    the not being able to talk is cause you probably copyed your prefs over.
    its basicly still trying to send chat to the old guild id chat channel while all guilds have new ids.
    its fixed by clicking the guild name when someone says something.

I had a similar chat issue when I copied custom windows over from preference folders. I had our guild chat in the old window ... old guild channel doesn't work on new server. Once I switched toon to fresh guild channel she was fine.

I haven't had the clothes issue.

Kinnik

It helps to enable the chat group to the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

OK, thank you people, will check this as soon as servers are back.

And I'll inform you guys of my success or not. ^^
    We usually call it WTF.
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Okido, thanks again people

Everything is back in working order. Except the fact I lost all my friends lists. ^^

Guess it's time to remake friends
    We usually call it WTF.