Thread: Various Chat problem after 18.6

Various Chat problem after 18.6

So I have found few bugs with OOC channels and Shopping channels.

- after zoning, sometimes character losses connection with OOC and never get it back (still I can write there, but see no text). I tested it with 3 characters in same zones.
    - After disabling OOC and enabling it again, it might be possible to lose connection to this channel.
    - Randomly OOC losing connection without need to zone (I was sitting in BS and saw OOC went quiet, and on other PC it was working fine - thats why I noticed such bugs).

All above are geting to work after restarting PC (saw few players reporting it on OOC).

- After leveling char at New Island to lvl 11, I lost possibility to talk to Clan OOC and Clan Newb. OOC - so basicly I can write only to Vicinity. Is that on purpose? Reseting PC and reconnecting doesn't fix that problem.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    - After leveling char at New Island to lvl 11, I lost possibility to talk to Clan OOC and Clan Newb. OOC - so basicly I can write only to Vicinity. Is that on purpose? Reseting PC and reconnecting doesn't fix that problem.
    This has always been the case forever. Not sure why lvl10 is the max level for newbie ooc.
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

Yep, but actually I cant speek to anyone at NI at lvl 11 unless doing /tell or in Vicinity. Its not supposed to be that way, right?
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

It is supposed to be that way.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Are you not supposed to have OT/Clan/Neut OOC at that level?
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    Are you not supposed to have OT/Clan/Neut OOC at that level?
    You are suppoused to have those on mainland... It's weird really...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Since OOC are area bound, you'd only be able to talk to other level 10+ guys on NI. There probably just isn't a non-newbie OOC for that area.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

No mechs, can't really kill the mech dreadloch boss that way unless you're a real masochist.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm