Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Fix your server please

i would be more scared if new servers dont had hickups ^^
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it *ghasp* fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it

Cheap sale on servers? Or a partition on TWS? This is not good FC.
    Gone

I Was in a full team lvling lowbies and everyone had the problem of
    5 mins of frozen battling, mob dies, then u start to attack again and the same
    issue happens. It isn't a ISP issue it is bigger. I have hopes of them fixing it

Till then /afk lol
    Luckystarr ~ Luckyhealz ~ Luckyrepairs ~ Luckycloverz ~ Luckysuffy ~ Luckyemo ~ Luckybuff ~ Lucky ~ Luckysneak ~ Luckybank ~ Luckylucky =^-^=

Login server is not responding.

Please wait ...
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

same problem here.

please wait....
    cant logiin

Any BAC or anything else warn u FC about sevrer problems?
    Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it *ghasp* fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYc05gZFly0

Also... we're going to have to wait for the official words on wtf is going on from the Devs! If they're even awake...

Being that it's Friday night, someone probably was drunk and dared someone to do something with the server
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

This is what I get.

Please try to re-enter your username and password.

If you can't remember your password go to the recover your password page and have it sent to the e-mail address you signed up with.

New player?

Register a new account
    Gone

wt ef?

Really?

Is it too late to get our money back?...
    Span

some1 was to busy ? forgot to feed the hamsters !

I was just about ready to do a long night of raiding on the shiny, new, populous server and then this... Even when the server comes back, I doubt there will be too many people to team with. I won't QQ, but please don't let this happen again.
    Solweintraub - Engi - 220/30/70
    Byteflush... - Advy - 150/04/14

terrible.

The login handler is unable to process the character login now. Please wait one or two minutes, and then try to log in again. If this problem persists, contact Funcom Support through the feedback form on the Anarchy Online website.

lol feedback form

edit:
    appears to be working now. now to wait for it to crash because too many people are trying
    Jenaku - 220 ma
    Dexiecane - 220 adv
    Decksii - 220 sold

soup guys?

according to a FC reply in the thred in tech help, they are aware of it, and working on it

Was trying to add alts to an Org list and it kept saying my NT did not exist despite being reactivated and confirmed as existing via /helpbot whois. Logged that toon in, wandered about a bit, used /camp to relog in and an hour later still can't log back in. Is this another crash? And all my other alts did get added to the Orgbot list btw.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Area change not initiated on server. You may retreat or try crossing again.
    Gone

Arrg all mine is doing is endlessly updating dimensions, then says the Dimension is down try later.......

Someone please buff the hamsters with GSF!
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Dont buff them i think they are dead, WTB new hamsters.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast