Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Fix your server please

Fix your server please

Zones and toons keep crashing or freezing ever since the new server went up and its getting really annoying.

Give the hamsters some food please.
    Toyhazard 220/30/70 Engie
    Dwix 220/30/70 Fix
    Deathwalkerz 220/30/70 Advie
    Deathsrow 170/24/42 Advie
    Rowsofdeath 161/22/42 Fix
    Buckket 118/11 Agent
    Lemonparty 85/9 Tard
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

I no k why not maek 3 servers help spred ppl out no lag

Maybe german one?

haha it soooooo isn't tho. I think FC borrowed Means' dogs 3rd hand disregarded laptop to run shiny new server on

Massively Multiplayer Online Turn-based Strategy Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonzo View Post
    haha it soooooo isn't tho. I think FC borrowed Means' dogs 3rd hand disregarded laptop to run shiny new server on
    more proof that all resources have been diverted to tsw. including ao server hardware ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    more proof that all resources have been diverted to tsw. including ao server hardware ;p
    I feel you may be right, unless the lag is in fact "artificially induced" as part of a Machiavellian plot to convince us that merge has bizarrely increased the number of players logged in at any given time

Oh and btw, apart from some totally crap facebook/twitter/#FCislame shiz, did anyone ever get around to even playing TSW, and if so is it in fact crap?

And if it is as I suspect actually poo, did anyone tell FC?

18.6.1 patchnotes mention that they have fixed several server crashes. It was patched to Test Live last night.

I played TSW, it was like playing a modern version of AoC. So, it's pretty decent if you're into that kind of thing. But, modern MMOs are just kinda dull because they feel so gamey. I like that AO feels more like they took a world and set a game in it, where new MMOs feel like they craft the world around the game. It feels off.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I have occasionally invested an hour or two trying out other mmo's and although I can never actually figure out why, none of them "feel" right like AO does from my perspective.

with most I never get past the starter experience, guess although flawed and aging ICC shuttleport aint as bad as we sometimes suggest

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    AO servers have been merged into TSW infrastructure, so in a future issue TSW characters will be able to play AO as a game-in-a-game. All existing AO players will be forced to create a TSW account in order to retain access to their AO accounts. Oh, and of course the terminals one uses to play AO will be placed in Fusang ...

Same will happen with other FC games soon™.
    Last edited by Misat0; Mar 1st, 2013 at 11:36:45.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post

I played TSW, it was like playing a modern version of AoC. So, it's pretty decent if you're into that kind of thing. But, modern MMOs are just kinda dull because they feel so gamey. I like that AO feels more like they took a world and set a game in it, where new MMOs feel like they craft the world around the game. It feels off.

This.

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue or if I'm posting in the right place, but I can't patch it to 1.8.6.0. This is all I get when I click the patch button:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22875505/cannotpatch.jpg

Any ideas ?

edit: Found a manual patch. Please disregard this post.
    Last edited by Imonfire1; Mar 2nd, 2013 at 00:44:31.

I haven't had any lag at all.

Server is frozen, stuck in BS with a lot of other folk
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

This is silly, I'm in Rome Red, and I can't seem to get out. There are no trees, no Grid, no whompas, nothing... Just that big pool.
    Solweintraub - Engi - 220/30/70
    Byteflush... - Advy - 150/04/14

Crashed in BS, cant login.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

All hands abandon ship, shes going down!
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

heh server crashed hard just from us 1000 players imagine when steam starts bringing new players. we can sit here and watch FC's stock drop like a gay man's jaw walking in to an all male review.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast