Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Heckler xp nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by leetlover View Post

Nano-repetoir etc...IE, the functions of the profession. After hecks people just have a med-suit, no real experience or credz/gear. Team-dailies with heck-xp, tokens and a ton of loot would be better imo.
    i didnt realize everyone needed a chilled plasteel set for their professions :S

rk mishes don't drop anything of value that makes them worth doing. everything you need from an rk mish is rollable (which means you dont have to actually DO the mish, just clicksave the item and blitz through to get the reward)

honestly rk mishes should be removed and the rollable nanos added to a shop. rk mishes are literally worthless.

Etc, continue with examples plox

Edit: Lazy too fast

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    rk mishes don't drop anything of value that makes them worth doing.
    not true

honestly rk mishes should be removed and the rollable nanos added to a shop. rk mishes are literally worthless.
    Yes, rk-missions = obsolete gaming-content in 2013, but the professions in AO are not. Having 125-300 clusters, implants, nanos, stimulants etc in shops would be cool tho
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

rk mishes don't drop anything of value that makes them worth doing. everything you need from an rk mish is rollable (which means you dont have to actually DO the mish, just clicksave the item and blitz through to get the reward)

Sooo what about chest loot, like Mist-filled Jar, OT Gunship, Guardian Conductor Programs, Crit Scopes, etc etc?

Also if you remove rollable nanos you take away the froob moneymaker
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

I think we're diverting from the point. He claimed you could equip a toon out of medsuit using rk missions which clearly, you can't.

Before trolls troll, you can't equip anything meaningful*

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

Quote Originally Posted by Byste View Post
    Sooo what about chest loot, like Mist-filled Jar, OT Gunship, Guardian Conductor Programs, Crit Scopes, etc etc?

Also if you remove rollable nanos you take away the froob moneymaker
    i didnt realize mistfilled jars, ot gunships, guardian controller programs or crit scopes were part of standard levelling gear for every prof.

Following that logic we should remove all pvm content.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Wow, amazing thread for just macrosun doing a slight boo boo! .... btw, ty for bringing back the usual level of XP/SK to outdoor SL areas, I did ponder upon it for the very briefest of time when the new server cam back online heh
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

AO Item Assistant+ :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/::

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not a rant, not a flame. Just another perspective."

why cant the same 2x xp mod be done for RK outside mobs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

would have been a beautiful patch if ao had any kind of new player base. this whole thing is years late. creeping on a decade. make sl missions more worthwhile? or was that the point? omg leveling too fast! i was gonna jump on a 2nd paid account, not now. i want ao grind to be more fun, dont get me wrong, but start on rk xp. everyone happy and itl pull in more new people. anyone out there is really going "yay, less heck xp!" yaya, makes sense, kinda...but this late in the game? add stuff in patches, dont take away. call me crazy, but if i log into a new patch, i wanna see more fun stuff to do, not less xp on whats been going on for years.

i didnt realize mistfilled jars, ot gunships, guardian controller programs or crit scopes were part of standard levelling gear for every prof.
    Who said that anyway? I am fully aware a 217 soldier don't need mirrorshields and stuff. Med-suit, xp-pistols = perfect leveling gear. And standard by the looks of it

Merge will not change much when it comes to teaming if things doesn't change tho, you can be pretty sure of that. Moving heckler-xp to other team-content that produces loot and credits instead would do the game good I think.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    why cant the same 2x xp mod be done for RK outside mobs?
    Why cant that mod be 10x so we dont neck ourselves at the prospect of making a new 220?

Seriously I got to level 5 and its already too much to handle.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Shalex View Post
    Personally, I would like to see a return to other ways of leveling like missions and what not. I remember doing all nights doing hellhound missions...ahh..them was fun days
    Go roll team missions in adonis and penumbra before reducing team mission DPS on your lvl 160 medsuit unequiped character then.

The missions are there, you don´t do it because you rather sit at kiting spots.

Quote Originally Posted by raw_fox View Post
    isnt exacly that, why we love AO more then other "games" ?
    why are you quoting games? Ao is not a "game", AO is a game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234